• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Don't Disc Golf Sick!

mrstiggy

Par Member
I travel for my job and was stoked to be coming to AZ to play. Luck would have it, when I get to Flagstaff, where I was most excited about playing, I come down with the Swine Flu with just a hint of Ebola. I have attempted to play several times but have a hard time making it through 18. My drives are averaging about 30 ft. It sucks.:mad::(

This spring I had the best round of my life at Dretzka when I had allergies, but playing sick where I have no energy is a no no. I also just played today and I am on my way out of my fall allergies issue I have ever year and I tied my best round ever at Dretzka (even for 27 holes). Granted many of the pins were in the forward positions but I am pretty happy with that score because I putted great and only made like 5 big mistakes on the whole round.

Foolish me, I am about to go try my 3rd course in Flagstaff just so I can add it to my "played" list. I only played the back 9 at AZ Snowbowl, but plan on returning later in the week to finish it out. Took great pics for the site. Got tee pad and sign shots of every hole on the back, gotta get the front, hopefully the mad cow will leave me by then.

Wow man after we played 18 in AC I figured you would only get better. 30 FEET?

jk get well soon.

That's funny, my bubonic plague doesn't affect my game at all.

If you read Hot Zone you wouldn't even joke about Ebola. If you really have it, go out in the desert and pass quietly.