• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Draco

Myke566

Birdie Member
Approved May 1st.

Max Weight: 176.00gr
Diameter: 21.20cm
Height: 1.40cm
Rim Depth: 1.20cm
Rim Thickness: 1.90cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 17.30cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 5.70%
Rim Configuration: 35.50
Flexibility: 11.14kg

Seems like a Firebird-type disc? Anyone have any insight?

Like the name, Millennium making some well named discs lately. I may have to revisit them after many years not looking at them.

I felt some of these at the GBO block party, they seem to be a flat topped firebird.

I'm happy throwing Predators. But I like Millennium enough that this could intrigue me once more data comes back from the DGCR crowd. :)

Watching Barsby throw the Draco a lot in the coverage of the Alutaguse Open. He said it's like his own Nate Sexton Firebird.

Watching Barsby throw the Draco a lot in the coverage of the Alutaguse Open. He said it's like his own Nate Sexton Firebird.

Felt one of these up yesterday. Dude at the shop said it's pretty much based on the sexybird. Compared it to a Sexton and the PLH is slightly higher on the Draco.

Profile feels awesome, nice and flat. The color glow plastic feels even better, very champy star. If I hadn't invested in several of the flat top lustery Firebirds I'd grab a couple of these.

I picked up a Glow FD3 recently and it is basically a Champion Sexton-bird - so I'd imagine the Draco will be similar - nice to have a very similar disc flight in a few slightly different mold options - I hope to check these out sometime.

I mean, Sexton 'birds aren't that hard to come by anymore, so I guess this would be the cheaper alternative? I don't know, though. Either way, sounds like an awesome disc.

They are more overtsbale than most Sextons and have a slightly different wing shape. I'm rolling with a seasoned Sexton and a new Lunar Quantum Draco. The standard Quantum run seems to be a bit more overstable than the Lunar Quantum.

Latest posts