• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DREAM FOUR-SOMES

I forgot to add this to my last post.

But my dream 4 some playing a round of Disc Golf would be my late Step Father Allen Gilkey would be caddy, my late friend Eric Hickman and my late friend Jesse Buryj and my late friend Brent Hambrick and my late friend Gordon Holton. (O.K. that 5 in a group, but I've played in tournaments with 5 players in a group before and this is my dream group.)

Even though they're always with me in my thoughts and prayers, I would love another round of Disc Golf with my late friends (Though my Step Father never played I know he is there caddying with me every round of golf I play).

R.I.P my friends and I hope you all will find me a sweet course to play in Heaven when and if I ever get there.

I was going to make a zombie joke, but while debating on how tasteless it was I see someone beat me to the punch.

you could play in Hell, but I've seen a course or 2 that is worse.

1. Me
2. 80Played
3. WarEagle
4. Jesus

Just to watch.

Nice. And then you'll play Idlewild and Filp City in the same day and have a discussion about which one is better. Then, of course 80Played will tell Jesus he hasn't played enough and is using the wrong putter as WarEagle tries to swipe it.

Best foursome... Serious answer: Me, Climo, Feldberg, & Jenkins just so I can say I learned and got a thorough ass kicking from the very best.

Best foursome I originally thought of when reading this thread topic: Me underneath Lucy Pinder, Shakira, and Laura Dore

Wow is all I have to say - WOW. Do yourself a favor - make sure you click on that link for Laura Dore. Wow again.

I would have to add a fifth to my list I need Omega Supersloth to our foursome. If I can only have 4 he and Solomon.Trenton would have to arm wrestle for it.

Jesus
Climo's right ear
Helen Keller (So I can beat somebody)

From the site...

DiscGolf Cowboy's wife
Zenbot's wife
Disc Dog's wife

sorry the only DG female I know is Juliana Korner and I don't know what she looks like, but I'll look it up.

Jesus
Climo's right ear

From the site...

DiscGolf Cowboy's wife
Zenbot's wife
Disc Dog's wife

This was one of the best laughs I have had in a long time. I am wondering if I would even be able to play a round with you without falling on the ground and laughing every 10 feet.

Olivia Munn.....
homer+drool+2.gif

As long as we are dreaming:
Feldberg, McCabe, Doss and myself.
Caddies: Scarlett Johansson, Selma Hayek, Jennifer Connelly
If the other guys want caddies, they can get their own.

Great answer.

1. Me
2. 80Played
3. WarEagle
4. Jesus
Just to watch.

^^^ Best answer so far.

Jesus
Climo's right ear

"Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?"

Jesus
Climo's right ear

From the site...

DiscGolf Cowboy's wife
Zenbot's wife
Disc Dog's wife

You know "my wife" is when I shave one leg so it feels like I'm in bed with a woman.

You know "my wife" is when I shave one leg so it feels like I'm in bed with a woman.

Oh, funny your wife said she grows hair on one leg so she feels like shes with a man.

This was one of the best laughs I have had in a long time. I am wondering if I would even be able to play a round with you without falling on the ground and laughing every 10 feet.

I mean business on the course. I would disappoint you. On the bright side, my wife and I are going to CO to hit the slopes this winter. Maybe your wife could meet up with us?

1. Marx

2. Einstein

3. Nate Doss

4. Demi Moore as my caddy.

I think Groucho would be a kick (You were thinking Carl Marx, right?).

Einstein to discuss the theory of rotating circular objects and his relatives or is it relativity?

Nate for the obvious reasons.

To see the looks on the other guy's faces when Demi has to bend over and pick up the discs I "accidentally" drop every few holes. Might even put one in the water just to see her wet!!!

Woodpecker

So you'd be throwing a putter over a 300' forced carry?:D

My foursome:

Climo, Jenkins, myself and a cameraman. I'd need proof for the guys in the local club.