• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drew Retherford presents : The Brickyard

Triflusal

* Ace Member *
I don't personally know the guy who made this, but innova posted it on their facebook page and I thought it was sweet. Enjoy.

I like your video feedback.

Hello all,

I am the guy. Thats right. Drew Retherford, photographer and hopeless disc addict. I followed a few of you comments and found this posting of my vid, and I'd like to say thanks everyone for checkin it out.
If you could, please share it as much as possible.

Post it, repost it, share it, burn it to disc and travel around with it if you want to.

It was shot over the period of 3 months using about 2200 photos. I shot over 5000, but edited it down to keep with the beat of the music.

The Brickyard is a Disc Golf course in Menomonie, WI 54751 built and managed by the University of Wisconsin - Stout disc golf club. We started building it 2005 and recently have made some fantastic improvements.

I am a recent graduate, and this video piece was my capstone for the Multimedia Design Major at UW-Stout.

If anyone out there wants to contact me with questions, (job offers) or anything disc or photo related, feel free.

[email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuvnJP0v9So

Let's Go Throw

Last edited: