• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dri-fit or Cotton? Which would you buy as a fundraiser?

Which would you prefer to buy as a course fundraiser?

• Dri-fit for $14

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • Cotton for $12

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I tried this on our local boards and got very few responses, so I thought I'd open it up to a larger audience. If you were to buy a shirt as a fundraiser for local courses, which would you prefer?

• Dri-fit for $14
  • Cotton for $12

Dri-fits make it seem like you're serious but I know some people don't like them. I still voted for them.

dri-fit shirts are great. I would have a lot more if they were as cheap and as easy to come by as cotton tshirts.

Definitely the Dri Fits for only 2 bucks more. They pay for themselves on those humid summer days.

Definitely dri-fit. Nothing worse then dragging along 5 extra pounds of wet cotton with you...

excessive-sweating.jpg

when $2 is the only differenct I am going dry fit all the way.

I've got tons of t-shirts, a drifit with disc golf specific stuff on it is always nice.

Dri-fits. It's already getting sweltering down here.

For what course Jordan Creek? I'd buy one

It's going to be for the LVDC, so I'm some way, some how, some of the money is probably going to make it to Jordan Creek. In the meantime (maybe tonight), keep your eyes out for fundraiser Wizards that just so happened to have come in today. Let's just say they're going to an awesome value. I can't say anything more than that. $9 shipped

I guess I'm the only cotton guy so far. I sweat a lot, so I like to be able to use the cotton tee shirt to wipe my forehead. Dri-fit material makes me itch too much and it feels stiff on my skin. Cotton is nice and soft.

Edit: it mihgt be more reasonable if cotton was 9 or 10 bucks.

I guess I'm the only cotton guy so far. I sweat a lot, so I like to be able to use the cotton tee shirt to wipe my forehead. Dri-fit material makes me itch too much and it feels stiff on my skin. Cotton is nice and soft.

Edit: it mihgt be more reasonable if cotton was 9 or 10 bucks.

You have been wearing the wrong dri-fits :D

Easily dri-fit, especially when it's only 2 bucks. My only quality dri-fit I have is a Stoic shirt I got on steepandcheap for 26 bucks, 60 dolllar shirt. Even the cheaper ones I own I'd take over cotton.

dri-fit for sure.

but as mentioned above, make sure it's a good one. even if it's a few bucks more.

Latest posts