• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drunk posts! Who makes them?

Stover

Par Member
Just want to say that im wasted and it was my birthday today. Turned 28. I won league and picked up a new pink Z force. The sad thing is that all I thought about all day was playing disc. Even after league all I wanted to do was play disc golf.

But onto the topic. How many people make drunk posts all the time. I know I am one of those people. I get home after working (in a bar) or out at a bar and I just want to talk about disc golf. Then I make a stupid drunk post (like this) and realize the next day that it made no sense. Maybe its just because all I think about is disc golf.

So how many other people make most of their posts when they are drunk.

P.S. its a shame that you can't drink at tourneys.

We've got guys that crack open the cans before a 9o'clock tee time over here. I caught a pretty nice drink special Saturday night when checking out my friend's band. $3.50 24oz Bud Light in a can.
Had a couple, saw some angst filled death metal, and only spent about $10.

Yea i hardly drank beer when i was there unless ibwas gambling but majority it was the mix drinks. I love handgrenades! 197 octane,snooks punch, blue hurricanes, and good ol rum n coke

Hurricanes are the SHIT! I haven't had one in ages but man, they taste like candy. My friend has a little car club called the Hand Grenades. They're in the Metairie/Nola area.

I think we just whored out this guys post. It was lame anyways. How the hell do you claim to make a drunk post and there's not a SINGLE grammatical error in it? I've done some emailing and posting when I'm drunk, and it's no where NEAR as coherent as this guy's post.

Rarely but it does happen. Like now after a liter of beer. Hey it's not bulk beer but way heavier stuff give me as a beer half enthusiast some credit pleeease.

JR said:
Rarely but it does happen. Like now after a liter of beer. Hey it's not bulk beer but way heavier stuff give me as a beer half enthusiast some credit pleeease.
As a half an enthusiast we will give you half the credit.

I try to avoid the drunken posting but it's not always feasible.

I tried to post drunk last night, but I passed out before I reached the keyboard.

Latest posts