• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dualing bags

zendragon

* Ace Member *
So I have a bag that holds 8 discs and really no more. (It's an old army gas mask bag that my wife modified to carry discs, similar to a nutsac)

Anyway, I have an overmold set for the bag that I'm mostly set on other than one disc. I also have a lot of Trillogy discs though sitting around doing nothing right now that I really do like throwing. I was thinking of creating a second set of 8 discs from Trilogy that I could trade out just to keep things fresh. I figure I could take this year to go back and forth between them and really learn each set.

Before we get to the bags though:

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: about 5 years
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Envy: 220/250'; Alias: 240/270' Volt: 270/300'; Inertia: 300/330'

So what I am looking for is a couple things. My OM bag is first. I am not exactly happy with the Clash and am thinking about replacing it with an OS mid, but I don't know that there really are any OS mids from MVP/Axiom. My other option is something like an OS DD. I was considering the Tesla, or waiting for the Wrath, if they will be stable enough to power down for big hooks/skip shots, and can also be used for longer stable shots. Thoughts on that would be great. Then there's the gaps in my Trilogy bag...

OM Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
171 N Inertia / Max distance
173 P Volt / Headwinds
175 N Inspire / Workhorse fairway
153 P Crave / Tailwind and various hyzer lines
160 P Clash / Not sure really right now using it like an OS Mid more than fairway.

Mids:
171 P Alias workhorse mid
171 N Theory / Tailwinds and turnovers

Putters:
168 Soft N Envy / putting, approaching and short drives 230' or less.

Trilogy Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
171 GL Flow / Max distance
170 Moonshine Escape / Used mostly as Tailwind/fairway
171 Opto xXx / Headwinds, skip shots, get out of trouble.
Thinking of Moonshine River?

Mids:
180 VIP Warship / workhorse mid
180 Moonshine Verdict / Hyzer lines and headwind fighting mid
178 TP Tursas / Turnover shots and tailwind

Putters:
None so far :Thinking GL Pure?

So you can see I have no Trilogy putter, and no real fairway other than my super stable xXx. I was thinking Moonshine River and GL Pure. I have thrown Rivers before, just don't have any currently. Never thrown a Pure though, but I hear they are like Envys. For anyone who has thrown both, what am I gaining/losing? Another fairway I should consider also? Keep in mind, I can only have 8 discs in either bag.

Thanks

Latest posts