• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DX-stamped Champ Destroyers in the Innova Factory store

Got mine in today. Man do the feel good. I got one blue with silver holo stamp, and a hot pink with gold stamp

Cant wait to get out and throw these bad boys

Fellas (and ladies that throw Destros), these are badass Destroyers. I love mine. They fight wind better than the Tern, but are not too beefy. They have good glide too. I am buying more.

Don't forget about the Discmania molds either. The new C-MD2 and CMD3 runs are JL also.

Derail for a second...where are these JL C MD2's??? The only ones I've seen (since the domey C Lines) are pearly but not JL. Can someone post a link of where to get these? I keep hearing about them, and I know they ran some for the Japan Open, but what about production runs?

PM me if you have a link...now back to sweet looking Destros....

Finally!!!

A GREAT run of destroyers in AWESOME plastic with a BADASS stamp

Took my yellow out today and it flies great. Its not like the super stables that have been produced as of late. Throw it hard flat and it will turn right slightly than ride back left with a nice steady fade. Now if only they will start making star d's that fly like this again

Derail for a second...where are these JL C MD2's??? The only ones I've seen (since the domey C Lines) are pearly but not JL. Can someone post a link of where to get these? I keep hearing about them, and I know they ran some for the Japan Open, but what about production runs?

PM me if you have a link...now back to sweet looking Destros....

The first JL/Pearly C-MD2s were CFRs from the Asia Open, and were sold on DiscGolfValues. I know we both live in the same city, and I can tell you that they are easily accessible. I have 5 that came from PIAS in Pineville either new, used, or factory seconds. Email Sam Covington at DGU or Mark Molnar at DGV if you want some. They're there.

Finally!!!

Took my yellow out today and it flies great. Its not like the super stables that have been produced as of late. Throw it hard flat and it will turn right slightly than ride back left with a nice steady fade. Now if only they will start making star d's that fly like this again

Yes! They bomb, too.

Finally!!!

How far you throwing?

20131023_150853.jpg

20131023_150840.jpg

For anyone who is curious, here is a profile pic. I got two that were identical in this pink and red combo. I'm not sure i'll throw these, but if i order any more i'll probably get a couple to throw.

I have three yellow ones. One will be put away, but I have no problem taking the other two out. The earliest I can get out and throw them will Friday, likely Saturday, and I will see if those two worth the extra money I really did not have.