• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Dynamic Discs Cyber Week Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hat special is tempting.. If had hadn't just bought a box I would be all over that. Hopefully its there on Friday!

i told myself i was going to avoid cyber monday but i guess im a sucker. picked up some more drifits and a hoodie. thanks for the heads up!

It wasn't closed. One of the moderators merged that thread I made with this thread. Not sure why but I thought it was because everyone knows where this thread is and this is basically where everyone posted about getting one.

i dont get it, this thread was just started today and no one has posted anything about their orders in this thread. this was a Cyber Monday thread

oh well

:popcorn:

Oh my bad. Its a new deal. Either the other one they aren't doing anymore or they closed it to start this one with the new deals. Sorry didn't realize we were still on the first 10 posts.

Rule #3

3) Vendors are allowed to have one(1) active thread in the Commercial/Vendor Marketplace. In order to open a new thread you MUST close the existing thread so it is no longer open to new posts. You can do this by clicking the "Thread Tools" link in the green bar on top of the thread and choosing "Close Thread" (or "Open Thread") from the drop down menu then clicking "Perform Action" to close (or open) the thread. If you would like help with this, please contact a forum moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts