• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Freedom

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
Approved

2.4 Rim width, 1.1 depth, 21.2 width, 27.25 rim conf. 1.6 height.

Guess- Looks to be Speed 13 so faster Trespass?

Why are they naming it something badass like "Freedom"!? Ugh...now I have to buy one! How can you pass up 'Murica!? I'm so set on my drivers....and have spent far too much money on the teebird releases....might as well get the couch ready, cuz I know where im going to be sleeping for a while. :\

Based on those numbers, it sounds like a World with a slightly sharper nose and lower PLH.

Based on those numbers, it sounds like a World with a slightly sharper nose and lower PLH.

Yeah very close to a World specs.

Just taking a shot in the dark but my guess this will have some turn. Freedom sounds like a max distance let it rip disc. Maybe a faster Renegade?

Steeze, where is your inside info?

Just taking a shot in the dark but my guess this will have some turn. Freedom sounds like a max distance let it rip disc. Maybe a faster Renegade?

I really haven't asked about this one because I thought it was going to be much later in the summer. I haven't been at the shop for a few weeks but I'm going to be downtown tomorrow morning for a meeting so I planned to stop and grab some fuzion renegades. I'll ask Toby what he thinks.

It'll likely be their fastest driver to date and not overstable. Maybe stable to slightly understable. Not really something I need for the bag but I'll pick up a couple to try out when I can. If there are any testers around in the next couple weeks I'll see if I can throw them. Personally I'd like to have something with the distance potential of a Bolt but more consistency. I don't think this will be a Bolt though. Closer to the world like you said.

Just remember your flag stamped freedom was made overseas and any profit will be kept overseas. So 'merica - has little to do with any of this.

Just remember your flag stamped freedom was made overseas and any profit will be kept overseas. So 'merica - has little to do with any of this.

So Dynamic Discs will take that profit and send it overseas? They don't use it to pay employees right here in America? All that is donated locally and around the country comes from where exactly?

You sure got a firm grasp on economics my friend. Your chosen name just makes it even funnier. :clap:

Pretty much exactly what I'm thinking. The name suggests max D.

As a Canadian, I highly look forward to throwing this fine piece of Swedish plastic.

I also look forward to jumping in my 'Merican built car to go pick it up.

Heck, on the way there, I might just flip off anyone driving a car built by a company founded in 1937 at the behest of the leader of the Third Reich.

I'm goofy like that.

a few things so let me break it out for you:

1: It was a joke and I was just having fun

2: Yes it is produced overseas however what so many people continue to fail to comprehend :wall: is that they are different companies and so therefore the profit that you speak of goes to DD. It is no different than the little radio knob in your Ford or Chevy being made in Taiwan. Yes they pay that company overseas to produce said part but the profit stays with the company who's name is on it.

So unless you feel like continuing to be a jerk please move on.

car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-driver-vw-quality.jpg

people in sweden are molding, stamping, and shipping discs. they use swedish electricity and pay swedish taxes. how does one not comprehend that?

buying discs from this country supports our economy and gives people jobs. its also a lot better for the environment to reduce shipping mileage.

also you guys are teasing someone because of their username? volkswagen has made cars in this country and in mexico. youd be surprised where chevys are made these days.

ITT: dumb people

people in sweden are molding, stamping, and shipping discs. they use swedish electricity and pay swedish taxes. how does one not comprehend that?

buying discs from this country supports our economy and gives people jobs. its also a lot better for the environment to reduce shipping mileage.

also you guys are teasing someone because of their username? volkswagen has made cars in this country and in mexico. youd be surprised where chevys are made these days.

ITT: dumb people

Dumb people indeed. At least be consistent in your trolling. Go find a discmania thread and complain that they are a finnish company and profits are going to employ finnish people.

Aside from the fact DD is capable and does stamp discs in their distribution center you're just a complete loon. They employ americans and ship throughout this country and supply dealers with goods to make profits. All of that stimulates our economy and if you think that a few container ships on massive boats is going to stop any pollution you're just further hammering home your inability to troll properly. At least come with something. Unless you're buying direct from the source I've got you beat on reducing shipping. :pSo go crawl back under your bridge.

Latest posts