• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs trailer stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

I have 2100 new discs for sale, 400 T-shirts, also a few tables, tournament gear and a trailer that has been re-painted with the VIN scratched off. Make me an offer. Thanks. Terry

That's odd. I also have a trailer for sale. I found it sunk at the bottom of a pond near Emporia, KS. Strangely enough, no discs, t-shirts, or any other merchandise was contained within. Kansas license plate "INS FRAUD".

PM with offers. :p

Know the feeling...just had my moped stolen.

You didn't walk after him? A brisk pace would've surely nabbed the guy. :p

Sorry to hear that for real, a girl at my tournament had her purse stolen out of her boyfriends truck, smashed the window and took it, it was hidden to so they must've seen it get stashed. Sucks ass but just proves how desperate people are getting.

Desperate?!? Do you sincerely believe that either the purse thief of the trailer crook is using the ill-gotten gains for life's necessities? Food, water, shelter?

Puh-lease.

Hey man crack is an expensive hobby, jeesh!!

Um, I hope that is a hyperbole. Because that would be an illegal stop. They have to make more probable cause for a stop than just a possibility of a crime that could or couldn't have happened. That would be the same as you, everyone being stopped on the street because of a rash of meth addiction. It is against the 4th Amendment. Not saying, just saying. If they make an arrest, they are just going to be able to walk away with it.

It's not an illegal stop. Matching physical description of a vehicle is probable cause i.e. white van no window, black suv large rims, etc. Before you say "check the license plate" they can be easily stolen or bootlegged.

If there's an Amber Alert that says "suspect driving red 4 door pickup" and that's all the information the police have, they will be pulling over every red 4 door pickup until more information is learned.

Desperate?!? Do you sincerely believe that either the purse thief of the trailer crook is using the ill-gotten gains for life's necessities? Food, water, shelter?

Puh-lease.

Well they ain't buying drinks since you got that covered. Jesus man...horse high enough?

Did anyone see the add on craigslist out of Tulsa that was advertising Disc Golf "Frisbees" for $410? Tulsa is 3.5 hours away from Emporia and who has $410 worth of discs and still calls them "frisbees"?

Wow this gets me really angry. I would love to see these people get what they have coming to them.
Im in agreeance with Vegan Ray on this one that it's not desperation that causes people to commit this sort of crime. If theyre desperate and committing crimes to survive steal your food or clothes.. but this sounds like D-bag car thief types and a crime of opportunity. May they rot.

Did anyone see the add on craigslist out of Tulsa that was advertising Disc Golf "Frisbees" for $410? Tulsa is 3.5 hours away from Emporia and who has $410 worth of discs and still calls them "frisbees"?

the guy has a new post up selling discs for $4.00, champion plastic for $4.00....

I'll forward this to Rusco.

\/\/

Talked to Jeremy a little bit ago and a least he is getting a check to cover some of the loss

REGULATORS... MOUNT UP!

cd-cover.jpg

This kind of stuff just sickens me. I HATE THIEVES! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts