• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Echo Valley School

Wesdrummer

Wondering if anybody has any information on the partial course at Echo Valley Elementary School in Prunedale/Watsonville, California. I heard from a friend that there were some baskets set up there so I went to check it out and sure enough there were actually 7 baskets and a few tee signs with little info. One tee sign was for Hole 8 which was confusing. Would like to know the proper layout as well as the history and future of this course as it is close to home for me. Seems fitting as it would be the closest course to the Disc Golf Association in Aromas/Watsonville. Any information would be appreciated!

-Wes

This has me intrigued as well. Let's get to the bottom of this. I now just the man to message.

I message two people and hopefully they will find some things out.

I'm going to check it out tomorrow

Will do, I looked at the schools page online and it showed in the front of the school a dga basket in the picture. So I will take photos and keep all in the know.

Played it and Snappyfingers took pictures. We'll get it up with all the info. They have a little construction going on and maybe when there done they will put the other two baskets back in. Currently 8 tees with 7 baskets. Short putter course with some midrNges required on windy days.

I added a map of the most logical way to play it and based off the tee signs, how it looked like they were playing it.

Latest posts