• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Echostar Proto Xcal

DirtyMeathook

Birdie Member
Was the Xcal the only Proto made made available in Echostar? Also, were that marked with just *XC? A friend picked up an Xcal proto, and based on the color, I suspect it is Echo, but it is marked *XC.

Was the Xcal the only Proto made made available in Echostar? Also, were that marked with just *XC? A friend picked up an Xcal proto, and based on the color, I suspect it is Echo, but it is marked *XC.
The Xcal is the only "proto stamp" release in Echostar and they were marked *XC. Most Xcal protos were just Star plastic and marked the same way, *XC.

Regarding "proto stamp" releases, here is a link to a document listing how many "proto stamped" models have been released, their order of release, what type of plastic each model was, and what type of disc each model was (driver, mid, putter etc.) It's up to date including Innova's latest and 43rd release with this stamp, the Mystere.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XHhiQQvWDMYojDkLpmEuHcTsH6XtZLyUlTWbFH_hjV0/pub

By "proto stamp" I am referring to this exact stamp, not the mini version or something similar.
ELDpB2rs2T_iHvvQKQ_WqfY9Yu_QNqIm-3M_anG80DLDh2eYWnFiTUpsfaXYtWBdZljolSDP34_QG30=w219-h220