• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Elite Z Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedayk

Would like to trade 173 orange Elite Z stalker for a 170+ TL in champ or star plastic.
I'd also trade a champ groove thats in good condition for a TL, but I don't have the specs on it at the moment, but if you're interested I'll send them to you.

my email is written on the back of the disc behind the stamp. Its small, but still there. Great shape.

Attachments

• stalker.JPG
    stalker.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 74
Hey chuckers- just want to say that I know Hedayk, and he's a straight shooter. Figured I'd lend some credibility to a fellow discer and new guy to the site.

Are you looking for trade only, or are you interested in selling that joker? And if so, how much?
Biz
Team Bert

Easy, I'm just looking for an Orange stalker, might need a back up as well, so I might need both. I sent a pm.

Biz

don't jack his sale thread. Or at least let the guy respond first...

Only said so because he posted as TRADE not DEAL/SELLING.

If he had then I certainly would not have.

Besides that his thread got a bump while mine is somewhere on the second or third page.

On the scale...

I would give this a 7/10 probably. The plastics marked and it has one knick on the bottom side of the edge of the rim (that felt like a mouthful).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts