• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] emiller3's Trade/Sale List

Status
Not open for further replies.

emiller3

Double Eagle Member
emiller3's Trade/Sale List- Fuse, Ridge

Prices include shipping. No ink unless stated. Can get detailed pics upon request.

Wants:
Stable Mid-range Driver (Right facing) Rocs
$$$

Have:

GL Fuse - 180 - 9.5/10, Blue, very minor VERY faded ink, thrown literally one time in a field - $13.50

Last edited:
let me know if something happens and the sidewinder is available...i have a Star Eagle..pretty sure 172g ..prob 6 or 7/10

CE Rhynos, Stable Mid Range Roc, Black Stalker

New stuff posted:

CE Rhynos
Black ESP Stalker
Stable Mid Range Roc

It's late run CE plastic, not regular Champ. On these particular discs, they're harder and have sharper, more substantial flashing, just like the opaque CE QMS's I had.

The zipper top indicates an early run from a fresh mold, most likely first run, but at the latest mid-second run, so it's a way of identifying when it was made. Davei posted on the PDGA forums that the zipper top goes away sometime during the second run, after a new mold gets broken in.

I didn't know much about them, but I did some research.

Nope. Look over at the Anyone got any CE Rhyno's thread over on DGR, you'll see booter and my conversation.

Hmmm. Well, will have to see what happens with the money. The yellow one looks interesting if it comes off pending.

Roc and Eagle-X are gone.

Dropped my prices and my pending Rhyno's are only kinda-sorta pending now, so they're back on the table for the time being.

All right, I took my prices off on the CE Rhyno's, I want to move them, make me an offer and I just might take it! Would also be interested in trades for other CE stuff, most likely Firebirds/Eagles/Teebirds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts