• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ESP Banger GT anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormanator

New Never Thrown ESP Banger GT for sale. $45 Shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 196
Just put this up today. None sold yet. Only looking to sell maybe 3. 4 at the most. Keeping the rest as I do throw these disc. And yes $45 shipped to your door. Do you think that's too much?

My buddy throws bangers for anything less then 300 feet. He says 25 tops, maybe 30 for first runs. Maybe offer to ship first in your op. That's usually how it goes down here when you lack feedback. Possibly adding obo will get you some hits. Its hard to get feebay money here. I see you have them listed a little cheaper there. Good luck and welcome to the marketplace.

Cool thanks for the info. You can see all my feedback on eBay. My user name there is a perfect print with 100% good feedback. Also on the rx7 forum under a perfect print. I sell there all the time.

All the new ones I've bought within the past couple of months were only about $25 each, so I'd definitely say that your price is pretty high, especially considering I just got a Z Banger GT (1 of 150) for $40.

But serious question, are those max weight, 174?

I find that really rude of you to post such a large collection of ESP Banger GT's with the intent of selling only a few of them, none of which are the ones I want...How dare you :rolleyes:

Oh, and free bump...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.