• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] ESP Comet + Randoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoPan12

Double Eagle Member
I've gotten out of hand buying plastic...so, I should try to get rid of some...
Prices include shipping. I'll entertain trade offers for Lat 64 discs (I'd like to try out a Flow), or light cryztal Stalkers and Avenger SS'. Trying not to sell things at a loss, but PM me and we might be able to work something out on prices.
Red = Sold
Purple = Pending

Magnet, Elite Z 10/10, 150g, Clear Sparkle, 2001 Seasons Greetings Stamp, Misprint (stamp slightly off center, but stamp is whole) Taking offers!

Destroyer, Star 9.5/10, 161g, Red, Asia Open Stamp, lightweight $15

Eagle-X, Star 8.5/10, 175g, White w/Purple Stamp, light ink on back flightplate. Will get a sweet dye if I don't sell $12

Surge, Z 7.5/10, 174g, Blue. $9

Avenger SS 7.5/10, 171g, Yellow. $9

Beast, Champ 7.5/10 (no dings, just scuffs), 174g, Blue. Removed tourney stamp, faint ink art (nuke tri-blade), Natural beauty with clear/blue whirls, very cool nebula/cloud effect. $9

Drone, Pro D 7/10, 174g, White. $5

Teerex, Star 6.5/10, 176g, White-ish, water-stained, looks worse than it is. $6

Last edited:
Damn ya'll, 10 minutes and 4 PMs about the Comet...sheesh! I'm gettin back to ya in the order you guys PMd me.

Not trying to hijack but what's so special about the esp comets besides "Limited Edition", and what would a brand new one be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts