• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] ESP Force and ESP Surge Barely Thrown for trade. 170++ almost Brand NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznjoo

I have a barely thrown ESP force and ESP surge for trade. Both were bought brand new at the store... just never made it into the bag. Both have my name and number on the bottom but other than that it is pretty much BRAND freaking NEW. Both are in the 170++ weights. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Discs im looking for:all discs 170+ please.

Z BUZZ
Z WASP
Star BOSS
Champ Tee Bird
Star Mako

I'm interested in both, and it kind of would depend on how the weights match up with what I throw. I just lost my heavier surge, so that would take priority if they both match up.

I have other discs in my disc organizer to trade as well, just click my name, go to the DGCR profile link, and then follow the 'discs' tab. The ones for trade are in my trade/extras bag. In addition to these discs I also have:
dga proline squall 175 unthrown
172 ESP stratus unthrown
pro-d focuses 172 unthrown, and 174 9/10.

The buzz has my buddies name inked on the back, the letters are about 1/4 inch high by 3-1/2 inches long, and are just inside the rim. I can PM you a photo if you'd like, but I'd rather not put his personal info up for all to see.

well i have 2 surges that i bought at the same time one oj and one green. I believe that one is 171 and the other 173.

if the 173 is the orange one, I'd be very interested. I am colorblind and really can't use green or red discs because I will never find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts