• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] ESP Stalkers?

I like the durability of the Z plastic, but the esp feels better in my hand, and I feel like the break in time is shorter for the esp too.

thats like 7 bucks a disc...you could buy all those and turn around and sell them for 14 a pop...

Damned capitalists!

lol Seriously, I am all for capitalism but we could get a group of us to chip in and each get one for $7.

Not that I want one, but I would need to see a picture of the rim to be sure. Why would someone be selling a rare disc in high-end plastic for so cheap?

Not that I want one, but I would need to see a picture of the rim to be sure. Why would someone be selling a rare disc in high-end plastic for so cheap?

It is an auction so, subject to price going up.

we should all get a healthcare pool going too. Well except for omega, he looks to scary to be healthy.

lol I would like to avoid politics here but is it safe to say we could come up with better decisions than Congress on either side of party lines?