• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Etiquette of found discs.

Let me clarify for you, IF you find property (disc, water bottle, $$, etc) on someone else's property (i.e., state/county/city property), you have no legal right to take it and claim it as yours.

Does that make sense?

if the value of the item is less than $20 there is no legal recourse for you. is it cool to return? yes. required? no.

And we're off...
2.jpg

If you walk alway, it's your loss. If someone calls to return it, cool. Otherwise you should have looked harder.

If it was a tournament, go back later. Otherwise, you lost it.

yes, if you find a $100 bill floating in a public lake, you'd better leave that thing there.
Damn straight. That might be evidence. :\

I mean you pull out the $100 bill, next thing you know there's another, and another yet. Before long, you see blood in the water, which you follow back to a cinder block, with a rope, and eventually a human leg attached to it.

What number are you dialin' then? :)

if no one put their name and number on that leg, its mine!!! If there was a number sharpied on it, I'd call that number.