• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Eugene OR to Missoula MT disc golf road trip!!

pkrookysehs

We are taking a ten day trip from Eugene, OR, to Missoula, MT, playing disc golf courses along the way. All feedback is welcome, especially let us know if we are omitting a course worth playing. We are camping, so please enlighten us about the best places to camp if you know any. Our route is east from Eugene towards Boise, through Idaho, up on 15 towards Helena, then to Missoula, through the panhandle to Cour de' Alene and Spokane, then south to Walla Walla and the Tri Cities before we head back to Eugene.

OREGON
Westmoreland Park
Hyzer Pines
Mt. Bachelor
IDAHO
Ann Morrison Park
Bogus Basin
Rock Creek
College of Southern Idaho
Walcott St. Park
Lava Springs / Lions Lava Club
Soda Springs
Bengal Ridge
Sister City
*Freeman Park
MONTANA
*Sheep mountain
*Snake eyes
*Scratch gravel
*Deerknuckle
*Blue Mountain
*Snow Bowl
*Pattee canyon
Spiritwood
IDAHO
panhandle Kiwanis
*jack Crawford
*corbin park
WASHINGTON
downriver
*High bridge park
stimpi ridge
*sunnyside
*fort walla walla
*Columbia park
two rivers
OREGON
Willamette pass
the grove
dexter

Thanks!

For this section, I would recommend some changes:

IDAHO
panhandle Kiwanis
*jack Crawford
*corbin park
WASHINGTON
downriver
*High bridge park
stimpi ridge

In the Idaho panhandle, I'd recommend playing Panhandle Kiwanis (Cherry Hill in Couer d'Alene) for a fun little course with some cool shots and a great downhill 550 foot bomber hole, and then head about half an hour out of your way up north and hit up Farragut State Park. There are two really solid courses up there (North Star and Wreckreator). The other North Idaho courses are skippable.

Going through Spokane, either hit up Downriver and High Bridge, or give the owners of the private Four Mound Disc Golf Reserve a call and play out there if he is open. There are three separate 18 hole courses with baskets out there, and a lot of the holes are amazingly cool. You can also play the 27 hole Jumanji course which borrows holes from all three courses and plays most of the signature holes out there (I'd recommend adding the 3 hole loop that plays the stunning "Cape Fear" signature hole if you do this). The owners are often hospitable to travelers.

If you decide to go the High Bridge/Downriver route, I'd recommend also hitting up the People's Park bucket course across the street from High Bridge. You would need a guide since it is unmarked right now, as it is a temp layout.

If you need a guide through Spokane or if you need the Four Mound contact info, just shoot me a PM.

Latest posts