• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Euro Open G* Roc3s, other Roc3's, King Cobras, other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmannz1984

Eagle Member
Need some paypal fast, just broke down and I have replace a fuel pump in the morning so I can get to a wedding 5 hours away. FS only, the more you get the better deal we can make. I will ship in the AM if you send PPFF by 8am eastern in the morning, otherwise I will get with you and work out to ship on Monday.

European Masters G* Roc3 Blue disc/White Stamp, marked "G*R3 180". 10/10 bagged since new. - $30 shipped

European Masters G* Roc3 Purple disc/Camo Stamp, marked "180 G*R3". 10/10 bagged since new. - $30 shipped

Japan Open 2014 Atlas #115/1188, Gold rim, White center, 10/10 new bagged since bought. Marked "180". - $34 shipped

2014 Am World Doubles G* Destroyer, 10/10 bagged since day one. It's twin found its way into my buddy's bag and he loves it, true destroyer shape and flight. Lightly pearly orange with black stamp. Marked "175 G*DS" - $28 shipped

G* Roc3, orange with cool production run stamp, marked "G*R3 180", 10/10, new and unthrown. Won it at a club event and I don't need it. - $16 shipped alone/14 if bought with others

Brinster Teebird, Green, Marked "175 TB", purchased when they first released in 2013 and kept in a bag. 10/10. Green with silver stamp. Flattest one I have that I haven't thrown. - $26 shipped

2 for one deal, matched weight set of Champion King Cobras. Both weigh 177 with .25 of each other. One is orange and one is yellow. Traded from a friend to try for fun. Both are 8/10 due to some light ink and a tiny bit of wear, mainly used as loaners for my friends, have been used less than 10 rounds. - $18 shipped for the pair

First Run Z Flick, 168. 7/10, inked and dingy. Not too beat it's just dirty, great thrower. Board flat. - $30 shipped

Gold Ti Wasp, 7.5/10 with super faded ink and a little warp. Bought it used to try - $10 shipped

2010 Bowling Green Echo Star Boss, dayglo yellow, marked "174 E*BO". 8/10, Pat.#'s. Still has a lot of flashing but minor concrete scrapes. No ink. Super flat. Will clean up well. Great thrower, I just quit throwing bosses. Too much wing for me. - $15 shipped

(2) White Factory Second Star Roc3's, 175 and 176. 10/10 brand new. I loved the one I threw but I lost that one and then a G* took its place. - $13 each, both for 25 shipped.

Pics: http://s169.photobucket.com/user/zmannz/library/Disc Golf-For Sale or Trade/Paypal sale

UPDATEd- Well, heading out of town. Will still sell when I get home.

Last edited:
Are you still interested in selling some of these? Specifically the European roc3s?

Status
Not open for further replies.