• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Event Hole Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fore

Eagle Member
I am trying to get DGCR as a hole sponsor for the 2012 Charlie Vettiner Open here in Louisville Kentucky. This years CVO will be held on two different weekends in May (pro and ams seperate) and the sponsoship is good for both. The cost will be $100 and I am throwing in the first ten. If there are nine others willing to help out please post here and I will give you PayPal info once we reach out goal.

The sponsorship includes the following:

-A hole in the caddy book will appear with your logo/business name showing you sponsored it.
-On the course, that same hole will have a sign with your company name or logo on it.
-Your company will be mentioned as a sponsor during the meeting before the tournament and at the awards ceremony.
-Your business will be listed on the sponsor page of the caddy book along with your address, phone number, website, and a couple lines to write anything you want.

We did this a few years ago and I'm hoping to do it again. Anyone out there interested in helping out?

The event will be here before we know it. Anyone else interested in getting DGCR some more exposure? Eight more people throwing in $10 will get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts