• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

Can you split the 6 pack into half Flex half fossil? That would be really cool

Just order either a 6 pack of Fossil or a 6 pack of Fossil Flex and then put a note to us in the "Notes To Seller" section at checkout and we'll be sure to give you half and half...:clap:

some great stuff on sale on the faction website today.

RDG Scales, Serpents, & Stegos - $10 each
Element Iridium - misprints/tourney stamps - $6 each

Pick them (and other stuff) up at www.factiondg.com

Last year I picked up the two Element mid protos (3&4) and absolutely love them. Well, fast forward to the $10 Serpent sale, and I finally grabbed one in Fossil. I gotta say - out of 40+ putters I own, probably 20 different molds (I like collecting!), the Serpent is HANDS DOWN my favorite and fossil has become my new favorite plastic blend. This Serpent is now my main putting putter, so now I need to get a few more in Fossil. Since getting it in the mail early this week I have geeked out and read every sliver of information I can find about RDG and Element. I feel like it's time for me to build a bag around these companies and support them to the fullest down here in South Mississippi. So far this past year I haven't come across anyone else throwing Element, and everyone who checked out my Proto mids thought they were great. Now I need to get those same mids in Fossil with rad party time stamps! Anyhow, sorry for writing a book in here. As time and money allow, I will pick up some more discs (Scale and Tyrant are up next) and start documenting my viewpoints and success (or lack thereof lol) on playing with an RDG/Element (and possibly Ozone, I haven't done any research on them besides looking at their mid range tweener). Thanks for making such awesome discs!

Last year I picked up the two Element mid protos (3&4) and absolutely love them. Well, fast forward to the $10 Serpent sale, and I finally grabbed one in Fossil. I gotta say - out of 40+ putters I own, probably 20 different molds (I like collecting!), the Serpent is HANDS DOWN my favorite and fossil has become my new favorite plastic blend. This Serpent is now my main putting putter, so now I need to get a few more in Fossil. Since getting it in the mail early this week I have geeked out and read every sliver of information I can find about RDG and Element. I feel like it's time for me to build a bag around these companies and support them to the fullest down here in South Mississippi. So far this past year I haven't come across anyone else throwing Element, and everyone who checked out my Proto mids thought they were great. Now I need to get those same mids in Fossil with rad party time stamps! Anyhow, sorry for writing a book in here. As time and money allow, I will pick up some more discs (Scale and Tyrant are up next) and start documenting my viewpoints and success (or lack thereof lol) on playing with an RDG/Element (and possibly Ozone, I haven't done any research on them besides looking at their mid range tweener). Thanks for making such awesome discs!

I look forward to reading your findings :)

I played a round today and absolutely carved up the fairway with my Tyrant.
I think it's fair to say that the Tyrant would be my most thrown disc even if I didn't produce it. Deadly reliable in all conditions.

I'm really excited with how folks are starting to really help us build momentum. Late 2016 and 2017 has been quite kind to us and I think we will. Continue to deliver craft products throughout this year.
Thanks for the support!

I got in the 2 pack of Wizards late yesterday. If you guys are gonna ship in bubble mailers, (nothing wrong with doing so) could you please have them stamped "Do Not Bend". The two that arrived are so warped that they are probably gonna wind up as dog chew toys instead of putters:(

As time and money allow, I will pick up some more discs (Scale and Tyrant are up next) and start documenting my viewpoints and success (or lack thereof lol) on playing with an RDG/Element (and possibly Ozone, I haven't done any research on them besides looking at their mid range tweener). Thanks for making such awesome discs!

The Tyrant and Ozone's Andro C are my two favorite discs. You'll love them both, I predict.
I'm getting pretty close to having an all-Faction bag myself. I can't imagine I'd ever carry a bag without a Trident in it though (that thing is thumber gold and saves me shots literally every round), so I probably won't ever fully get there.

The broader point is that I really enjoy dealing with these folks and their discs are perfect for me. Keep up the good work, boys!

I got in the 2 pack of Wizards late yesterday. If you guys are gonna ship in bubble mailers, (nothing wrong with doing so) could you please have them stamped "Do Not Bend". The two that arrived are so warped that they are probably gonna wind up as dog chew toys instead of putters:(

I feel your pain on that. I just received a disc (From a different vendor) that was very warped, and it did say do not bend on the package. So I guess that may not always help. I'm sure it helps more times than not though.

USPS......

We will get you squared away HERB.
I know we don't always deliver perfection, but I will always do my best to make it up to the customer.
We are far too small to lose customer due to an issue like this.

Would a cardboard backer help or does that not offer any real protection?

USPS......

We will get you squared away HERB.
I know we don't always deliver perfection, but I will always do my best to make it up to the customer.
We are far too small to lose customer due to an issue like this.

Thank you JCass...I don't mean to say it's your fault or that I won't buy your product anymore. I totally get the USPS has plenty of surly employees that may not care about a package marked do not bend. FWIW this is the only time in my handful of RDG orders that this has been an issue.

With the amount of discs you guys ship, would it be worth considering investing in a stack of the 2 disc trotterboxes? Not exactly sure how different those rates are from bubble mailers.

With the amount of discs you guys ship, would it be worth considering investing in a stack of the 2 disc trotterboxes? Not exactly sure how different those rates are from bubble mailers.

We have some 1 disc ones we use in the mix of our shipping. The problem becomes a balance of 'protection' and cost. We can use trotter box 2 disc mailers, but the cost of the package adds another 50cents to $1.00. While it seems small, in the disc golf world of disc sales, that is actually a decent increase in cost, and we don't want to have to increase costs to you guys. USPS recently bumped up the cost to ship 2 discs by almost a dollar... so that plus another cost in materials... while we ship a lot, we do not ship like DD or one of them (yet....). While there is an issue here and there (which we always resolve), at this time it seems best to just fix the problem a lazy USPS worker creates than have to increase costs across the board.

We of course will monitor it and always look to make receiving our products the best experience possible. Thanks to everyone for the continuous support of the FACTION

Thank you JCass...I don't mean to say it's your fault or that I won't buy your product anymore. I totally get the USPS has plenty of surly employees that may not care about a package marked do not bend. FWIW this is the only time in my handful of RDG orders that this has been an issue.

Thanks Herb. And just to expand on your original post...
We've stamped packages "DO NOT BEND" - but it does not do anything for us/customer when there is a USPS employee who will make sure that package gets stuffed in that mailbox.

We've used cardboard backers - same scenario. Cardboard is not indestructible and again, a USPS employee who wants that package to fit so they can move on to the next mailbox will make sure that cardboard bends to fit too.

Unfortunately it is the environment/scenario we have to deal with time to time. As Jamie said, and I think everyone here experiences from all of us in the FACTION, if you are unhappy we will make things right. Send me or Jamie a message and we can help resolve.

Would a cardboard backer help or does that not offer any real protection?

Unfortunately, if the USPS person wants that package to fit into the mailbox, "DO NOT BEND" or a cardboard backer is not going to stop it.

On a personal level, I am very lucky as any package I order of discs to my own home my USPS carrier will deliver it right to my door instead of trying to cram it into my mailbox and moving on....

Latest posts