• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Family disc golf...

"She still enjoys it but hopefully I can get here form better so she can throw further. "
Chainchaser, marital advice: ALWAYS compliment your wife's form! ;)

Me too have brought my girlfriend to the course a couple of times. I guess her expectations weren't that high when her sister had told her it was one of the most boring things she had ever done (although both joined me and my friends twice), so it didn't turn out that bad anyway. She hasn't been infected by the "disc golf bug" but it's nice having her throwing along sometimes. Though she hasn't understood why we need so many discs, okay, actually I do carry between 10-15 discs a round, which is quite a lot I think... My dad is more into ball golf and we've just been throwing some discs at home but no more than that...

Cool blog! I have gotten my wife and 7 yr old girl into the game. My little girl doesn't enjoy it to much because she is growing into a girly girl but my wife is starting to kick butt. I got her a bunch of 150 class discs and she threw her eagle 300+ last night!!! She has got the bug but it's hard with a 1 yr old with most courses not being stroller friendly. We built a course at the house just so we could play more and it has been the best idea I have ever had. Congrats on getting the family into it!

Thanks!! I have about 7 more courses to go to get caught up. :wall: Recently visited the Hoover East course(Brent Hambrick Memorial Course) and another small course in that area over this last weekend. The best part is getting out and enjoying all the new courses we have been to over the last couple months. It's tough playing new courses all the time but we really try to have fun doing it.

Latest posts