• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

Yeah, I'm wondering how many of the guys who signed up but didn't play are going to make good on their discs.

it actually has been working out very well. haven't heard of any foul play from the first tour this year and there were 38 players.

but if someone doesn't send a disc, speak up so they aren't playing again with the rest of us.

having said that, please also allow plenty of time for the people to send their discs.

it actually has been working out very well. haven't heard of any foul play from the first tour this year and there were 38 players.

but if someone doesn't send a disc, speak up so they aren't playing again with the rest of us.

having said that, please also allow plenty of time for the people to send their discs.

I PM'd Keystone on the 9th, haven't yet heard back from him.

Yeah, I'm wondering how many of the guys who signed up but didn't play are going to make good on their discs.

I got two guys who barely played WesTXchef. . . one ended with 293 points or something and still sent the disc . . . the other one jcf5083 had zero points so I am hoping he doesn't backout of the agreement.

I had one guy last year not payup and one pay very very late. I guess I am unlucky when it comes to those participants!

I propose a feedback minimum for next year. The guy I drew to ship me a disc has 2 forum posts and hasn't logged in since July. :(

the chances are low that i'll run the next season but if i do i will push to have a feedback system involved.

thank you for the update on your person not sending a disc. if anyone else has an update please let me know. as of now i am adding kcoates and keystone to my own list of people i've banned from my events.

if anyone else chooses to run the league in the spring then please feel free to use my list of banned people:
- Gwillim. Reason, did not send address for Fantasy Disc Golf Season 2011.
- Adh56. Reason, did not send disc for Fantasy Disc Golf Season 2011.
- Hurrican Hagner. Reason, did not send disc for Fantasy Disc Golf Season 2011.
- Noodlehyzer. Reason, sent discs 4 months late (I'm donating discs to juniors as this debt was already assumed by somebody else).
- kcoates. Reason, did not send disc for Fantasy Disc Golf Season 2012 2nd Tour.
- Keystone. Reason, did not send disc for Fantasy Disc Golf Season 2012 2nd Tour.

Maybe most likey Bailey will put it on.

Give me a couple days to see what it takes to make the new DGCR 2013 Part 1 League for the first part of the season. Probably from March through the end of June.

Latest posts