• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have at least one of my seven discs in the mail.
Unfortunately I'm away on vacation. I'll post info and pictures when I get home.

Brall sent me the disc he owed me . . . WOOD PECKER has not logged in since June 4th. She (I think) has a travel tag so they are a supporter of DGCR so I doubt she is bailing on the wager, although then again she stopped updating her team at some point too. WHo knows.

IM SOOOOOO SORRY. its been a rough few months, long story short i tore a ligament in my thumb and had to have surgery and i completely forgot about all this. ( i kinda got butt hurt because i can't disc golf) so i havent really gotten on here enough to pay attention lol. I just noticed that i had a pm about a disc and I will get it out as soon as possible. sorry again not trying to make up excuses hope i didnt make anyone too upset. Im kinda new and outta the loop with this whole thing so whoever i owe please pm me and ill get it all straightened out!

Megan

Got three possibly four discs on the way to me but I won't be home until next week. :doh:
Two guys hasn't responded to my pm yet.

my disc is in the mail heading towards dscjnky...

Thank you jcrab66.
I got the disc the other day.
Was it from your home course? Club disc? or just a disc? (just wondering)
Thanks again for living up to your end of the bargain.
DSCJNKY

I just sent this message to Ripper and lapants:

Hello _______,
Just wanted to make sure you got my PM about the disc you were assigned to send me through the Fantasy Disc Golf League.

Just checking in.

My address is:
(address)

Please know that if I would have owed you a disc, I would have delivered already.

Thanks again,
DSCJNKY

Hopefully they respond soon. This is my 2nd PM to them.

I don't want to put anyone on blast, but I'm not playing in the 2nd tour because these guys haven't responded yet. Thanks for spoiling the fun fellas!
DSCJNKY

Thank you jcrab66.
I got the disc the other day.
Was it from your home course? Club disc? or just a disc? (just wondering)
Thanks again for living up to your end of the bargain.
DSCJNKY

it is one of only 6 sidewinders with that stamp, just a group of 7 or 8 of us that have been playing together for many years, i guess we are an informal club as we have bag tags, shirts and discs, didnt really know what to send becasue discs in your "bag" are way more than what someone actually has in thier bag and it looked like you actually have some sidewinders that you throw or threw previously, glad you like it...

I had a vacation in between the end of tourney and now and I have had one arrive. hopefully several will show up today.

I just sent this message to Ripper and lapants:

Hello _______,
Just wanted to make sure you got my PM about the disc you were assigned to send me through the Fantasy Disc Golf League.

Just checking in.

My address is:
(address)

Please know that if I would have owed you a disc, I would have delivered already.

Thanks again,
DSCJNKY

Hopefully they respond soon. This is my 2nd PM to them.

I don't want to put anyone on blast, but I'm not playing in the 2nd tour because these guys haven't responded yet. Thanks for spoiling the fun fellas!
DSCJNKY

The first season we did this noone sent me the disc. The second season the guy took months to respond and eventually sent it, then this season one guy sent it right away (Brall) and the other person still hasnt sent it despite responding and saying she would be soon. If she didnt respond I was not going to do it anymore either because it is sad people make a wager and then decide for one reason or another that they dont need to pay up.

I have to decide today I guess if I am in or out.

I've received 4 of the 6 discs owed, with another confirmed on the way, and the 6th person in communication about sending soon. Faith in humanity sustained! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts