• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

I am 100% in no matter what gets decided I guess. I will hope that those who lose pay up, just liek I would hope they will call if they find my disc with my name and number.

15 people for $10 or 100 for $20 I'd go big just for the sake of having more competition, but I am also not the one fronting the money.

I would be 100% ok with sending the organizer the costs to cover the fees in addition to the disc I am risking

Last edited:
ok- i'll foot the bill for the 100 player option... will set it up tomorrow a.m. and give full details here shortly afterward...

payment will be one unthrown disc of whatever sort you see fit, those will not be collected in advance- it will be on you to send to the victor(s?) at the appropriate time...

Can we vote on a payout . . . like the top 3rd (like PDGA payouts) get something?

15 people
1st gets 5 (including their own)
2nd gets 4 (including their own)
3rd gets 3 (including their own)
4th gets 2 (including their own)
5th gets 1 (their own back)

Or maybe to make the payout better

1st gets 8 (including their own)
2nd gets 5 (including their own)
3rd gets 2 (including their own)

I typically like deeper payouts than giving all the prizes to less people

Last edited:
Can we vote on a payout . . . like the top 3rd (like PDGA payouts) get something?

15 people
1st gets 5 (including their own)
2nd gets 4 (including their own)
3rd gets 3 (including their own)
4th gets 2 (including their own)
5th gets 1 (their own back)

Or maybe to make the payout better

1st gets 8 (including their own)
2nd gets 5 (including their own)
3rd gets 2 (including their own)

I typically like deeper payouts than giving all the prizes to less people

if i'm the one setting it up (and footing the bill-not that it is a significant amount) there will be no voting- democracy on a small scale tends to foul the waters more than it helps... there will definitely be some sort of scaled payout depending on number of entrants... in general, i prefer the latter of your 2 choices for this type of thing (i prefer the former for dg events)... those who don't have faith in me to set it up to their liking are free not to play...

ok...it's set up...
league name is DGCR Vicars
invitation code is 1AMK8VIO

play for the first tour begins 3/2 and ends 6/12. second tour begins 6/25 and ends 9/4. each tour is a separate fantasy game so you can opt out after the first one if you want. cost will be one new disc per tour to be paid on honor, prize distribution to be determined once number of players is set. one entry per player please.

home page for league is http://playfantasydiscgolf.com/league/index/25

Bump . . . bring it on DGCR it's time to walk the walk!

memorial starts wednesday so tuesday is last day to join...details below...

play for the first tour begins 3/2 and ends 6/12. second tour begins 6/25 and ends 9/4. each tour is a separate fantasy game so you can opt out after the first one if you want. cost will be one new disc per tour to be paid on honor, prize distribution to be determined once number of players is set. one entry per player please.

memorial starts wednesday so tuesday is last day to join...details below...

in like flint look out for team medicinal

COme on people step up and join this league, you have a chance to get a bunch of discs if you pick well! We need more than 8 people. I thought for sure we could see 25-35 people in this league!

Latest posts