• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

fantasy disc golf anyone?

If it finished now Id be at 394. Unfortunately while on vacation I didnt pay attention to this thread and didnt join the league. The only leagues Im in are the general league, and the Gateway league.

If it finished now Id be at 394. Unfortunately while on vacation I didnt pay attention to this thread and didnt join the league. The only leagues Im in are the general league, and the Gateway league.

394 out of 398 id say you are doing well!

394 out of 398 id say you are doing well!

Every day on those courses can be moving day though. All it takes are a couple OBs, one bad disc selection off the tee, one unlucky putt rolling OB, and the whole order shifts.

Thats what I love about fountain hills, it punishes bad shots, and rewards good. If I have a bad drive I can save a 3 most places, but not there, then Im saving a 4.

I believe Biscoe and I choose the same team; four of the top six; but not McBeth. I don't think there's a bonus for picking winner. (Probably should be.)

Ken would have been my five; if we had five. He and Nikko were my decision for the last spot.

I loved Nikko's ites green and gold halter top head gear today. :)

I like the idea of bonus points for winners maybe for top 10's but I also think that 70 points should require slightly deeper picking. I understand having the top few guys at 20 point but I would think bringing in some real knowledge of those 1000-1010 rated players would be fun to have included and needed, but its not my league or site so these are only suggestions

I like the site...and it was a long time coming for a site to do fantasy on. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw another disc golf site start their own fantasy program...it can't be that hard for someone that knows programming.

I'd like to see having to pick the woman's division and masters too for the big events.

i agree with that as well... 70 is too many points available... 65-68 would force you to make many more decisions...

I would have liked to pick one of the midwest players (besides Barry) or Barsby, or someone down the list; but went with the best possible. Had the point totals been lower, a "lesser" player pick would be forced.

Are dgcoursereview members still allowed to join this fantasy league? Obviously I would love to join but was unaware that there was one.

Are dgcoursereview members still allowed to join this fantasy league? Obviously I would love to join but was unaware that there was one.

the thing to do is to join for the second "season" which starts in june... having no points for the memorial would already have you out of contention for this season.

the thing to do is to join for the second "season" which starts in june... having no points for the memorial would already have you out of contention for this season.

I have points. I signed up for a few leagues and locked in my picks but was unaware that there was a dgcoursereview one. To my knowledge anyone can join a league at anytime as long as their is space regardless if a tournament has passed like the memorial. If ya'll are willing to have me I can jump into the league at any time. Actually, anyone can still join as long as they got their picks in. Let me know if its ok for me to join. Thanks.

Latest posts