• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fargo, ND represent!

fatLUNCH

Hey All - first post on the forums. Great site, I hope to use it more.

I've gotten a few errors though with trying to find Course IDs, linking to FB, etc. Not sure if you guys know about these issues, or if there is a place to submit feedback.

Great work on the site though, I am traveling a lot this summer, so I hope to use it.

Anyway, if anyone is in the Fargo area - shout out! :thmbup:

Hiiiiiiiiii! St. Cloud MN has some nice courses if you get a chance to get down this way at all!

Can always post issues/bugs here: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

The mobile site is great when on the road and looking for courses near-by.

Welcome aboard!

crowded+boat.jpg

Ill make it up your way one day... Never been to ND or SD and they are right next door :doh:

Good disc golf up there?!

I'm a Fargoan lefty who used to have long hair. Is that enough for a good guess?

Good disc golf up there?!
Compared to MSP/STP.... nope.

We have a couple championship/gold-level courses scattered across the state. None with the amenities, variety and polish of the Twin Cities courses.

The following three would be worth hitting if you are in the area but, again, they are scattered across the entire state. Somebody doing an I-94 trip out west would be able to hit them pretty easily but I wouldn't say any of them are 'destination' worthy on their own.
----------
- Iwen
- Patterson Lake
- Jamestown Reservoir
----------
When we want good disc golf up here... we head to MSP/STP. Just got back from a week down there.

Thanks! Kind of assumed that was the case up there and doubt a special trip will be made anytime soon lol'

I didn't know you were in St. Cloud Aim. I have lots of family there and in Kimball. I will have to hit you up next time I visit. I still haven't played Hidden Lake.

I am about 45 minutes south, not far at all and make the trip up there quite often to play some courses-- holler next time you are in town for sure!

Latest posts