• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Prelims)

I really think that for distinctly different molds of discs you should have them listed as 2 different discs. Such as, the aviar p & a and the aviar X/aviar Driver. The first is almost just like a magnet, and the second is almost just like a challenger, and everyone agrees that those are 2 completely different discs. I don't know enough about the subtle differences in roc molds to speak on that though.

I do agree with your logic that a buzzz is a buzzz no matter what plastic it is in.

I just tallied up the different types of aviars (I had them all grouped as just Aviar before) and the Aviar P&A is the only one that would make it into the top 10 anyway. So I guess (at least for this round) it doesn't matter if I seperated them or not.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

THANK YOU....same exact point as the rocs...i know they are all very different but they are still classified as the same disc...

Only those aren't different molds, they're different plastics but the SAME mold. Rocs are different molds across the model line, as well as having different plastics.

I have three Wizards in different plastics and they are very clearly the same disc. Also, I can't say that they fly differently, only grip and react to contact differently.

i swear...some of yall are so hard to please....just like a woman.....nagging, never compromise just continue to think theyre right and your wrong, and just bi%^$, bit%h, bi$c^...i would love to see some of yall put "your knowledge" on the course