• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite run of holes

No Seriously...
Sugaree 1-5... I want to say were exceptional.
Va-Du-Mar 14-18... championship finish.

I have to think about the rest...
DSCJNKY

Joralemon-Coeymans,New York
An entire nine hole sequence of epic holes.
10-18 across Starr road.

Humm are you talking about the old hole numbers or new ones? The new numbers start and end at the pro shop, those would be the holes I would imagine your talking about. This is good question Im gonna give it some thought before I answer.

New numbers, which would be old 1-4. I still have to stop to think about which one is which even with as many times as I've played there since the switch.

Stoney Hill, Diamond layout, 14-18.

Hampton Park, 17-20 (depending on the year), over the ponds.

Ashe County, 11-18.

Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf-Killington, Vermont
Great course with an epic run of holes 6-10.

10-18 at Hornet's Nest in Charlotte NC
2-8 at FDR in Yorktown Heights NY

Joralemon-Coeymans,New York
An entire nine hole sequence of epic holes.
10-18 across Starr road.

10-21 are on the dark side of J-Park. I was thinking about stringing four together at the "J"...9-12 or 17-20 were the ones I was considering, but instead I think I'll head north to Hyzer Creek and go with 1-4.

You play one through four and are loving life in the best disc golf atmosphere ever...then hole five slaps you around for a snowman and you get instantly nostalgic for holes one through four. :p

I've been thinking about this one,and here are my favorites.

2-8 JP Moseley.
Flyboy 2-9 is perfect.

The middle holes on Hudson Mills, Original course. The hill and swamp holes. I was going to say holes 1-18. I love that course, that much!

Screw your stupid 4 hole rule, I like the last three holes at Seatac.
They can take any game, regardless of player skill level, and drasticly alter it, just like that.
I have always considered it one of the best "after the turn" finishers in the DG game.

I agree, screw the rules.

At NADGC holes 9-11 are separated from the rest of the course. It's a solid three holes, with one bending left, one right, and one straight. They're three good holes.

Winthrop's 10-13 are four holes that are all bombs.

Latest posts