• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fayetteville NC

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Thinking about hitting up the 3 courses in Fayette-nam on my next trip to Wilmington, can anybody draw or put up a course map, specifically for Mazerick and Arnette? Mazerick sounds like it might be a bit confusing. Any help in terms of navigating these courses is mighty appreciated.

I've played Arnette and Mazerick once each, so I couldn't draw you a map. Mazerick is a neat course, but I couldn't find hole 1 to save my life. If you park in the parking lot you have to walk back up to the cul-de-sac that you passed going into the parking lot. The first tee plays off the cul-de-sac down hill. The other confusing thing is there is an old 9 hole course that has crossing fairways with the first couple of holes of the new course.

Arnette is easier to follow. I didn't park in the right parking lot and actually started in the middle of the course, but it is easy to follow no matter where you start.

Hope this helps some. Those courses definitely don't have the greatest signage.