• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finally going to give in and buy a bag...

brettmartin

Hey guys, some of you have heard about my "keys" story and that now I have 6 discs. I have never owned a bag but I guess it's time to buy one. I just want your suggestions on which one would be the best for me and best buy for a good deal?

Again, I only have 6 discs but could be adding more in the future. I know someone here recommended one from discgolfcenter that's in a Fuschia color. Any help would be great. Thanks!

If you want Durability get a revolution. Had mine for 2 years and it is good as new. They have several sizes and colors so you should find one exactly like you are looking for.

I had an Innova bag for about 7 months before it started to fall out.

http://www.discgolfer.com/accessories.html

I have a Crunch bag, it is nice...holds only as much disc wise as an innova starter bag, but has much more superfluous crap storage.

I recommend the Lightning Large Bag. It has everything you need all for under $30. It's very durable too, I have had mine for almost 10 years and it is still intact with now holes or tears.

the innova deluxe is the way to go for now. i own a deluxe and a comp. love them both.

second the innova competition bag, i've had mine for almost 2yrs and have had no problems with it at all. may be a little much now, but if you are planning on expanding soon, and only want to buy one bag, might as well go ahead and get it. if not, try the deluxe.

the comp bag will hold 20-22 discs.
if you do plan to get this many discs in the near future, and a comp bag, i HIGHLY recommend backpack straps. i have the innova backsaver straps and really like them, others may recommend the phoenix quad shocks, but they are a bit more expensive. i've been pleased with my backsaver straps.

i guess im 3rd ing the competition or deluxe bag idea...they hold up well, reasonably priced and once you have a bag youll end up buying a few more discs just because

i guess im 3rd ing the competition or deluxe bag idea...they hold up well, reasonably priced and once you have a bag you'll end up buying a few more discs just because

I love my Competition bag. I just got the Quad Shocks for it ,and used them for the first time today, and they were great! Man, what a difference to go from a single strap, to the quad shocks. Well, worth the money. Plus, with the Comp bag, you have plenty of room to grow and store all your stuff.
One thing I noticed is they are not as much of a pain to take off and on and I thought they would be. I am sold on quad shocks.

Bagpic6-21-09.jpg

QuadShocks.jpg

Be a man, get a Fade bag. Don't be like these Innova fanboy posers. Make a statement. Do whatever, I don't care.

PS Thanks for the heads up on the Pink crush...bought one for my wife last night.

Latest posts