• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finding Discs: Proper Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrishysell
Par Member

Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 151
I just called a guy with a Florida area code to return his disc. He might want it back since it was found in Va by a former World Champ on his way to Vibram.

Once I got my 60th PDGA win I decided that I wanted 100.

chris, did you know that 4th guy? with the orange shirt? he was a lucky local i think...wonder if he's on here?

Last edited:
I didn't even know you were tomschillin until just now and you were parked right next to me. I'm bad with names. Obviously I know Cam Todd and Phil Aurthur. I thought I knew the bearded guy but he said we didn't know each other. I think both of those other guys were from Georgia.

I didn't even know you were tomschillin until just now and you were parked right next to me. I'm bad with names. Obviously I know Cam Todd and Phil Aurthur. I thought I knew the bearded guy but he said we didn't know each other. I think both of those other guys were from Georgia.

the trip of a lifetime, GA to MA throwing the whole way up with a World Champ...lucky guys...i'll be there tomorrow to defend tonights win..lol

the trip of a lifetime, GA to MA throwing the whole way up with a World Champ...lucky guys...i'll be there tomorrow to defend tonights win..lol

Did you win advanced? I won open over dem younguns.

I looked at the Vibram and I knew evryone from Ga. There are only two guys registered from NC that I didn't know. If it wasn't them it may have been just some locals showing them the course or someone going to qualify.

i won advanced with a 49...and i left 2 strokes on the course, including a water penalty on 11...speaking of, if you find a Champ Valkyrie in the creek there, it's mine, i couldn't find the thing and that was only the second time i threw it, i had just traded for it sunday...oh well...

i won advanced with a 49...and i left 2 strokes on the course, including a water penalty on 11...speaking of, if you find a Champ Valkyrie in the creek there, it's mine, i couldn't find the thing and that was only the second time i threw it, i had just traded for it sunday...oh well...

I know the guy wearing the blue shirt that was fishing for discs. Let me know the color and an approximate location and i'll try to get it back. I'll message him and see if he'll go out at sun up and look for it before he goes to work. Does it have a name on it?

I know the guy wearing the blue shirt that was fishing for discs. Let me know the color and an approximate location and i'll try to get it back. I'll message him and see if he'll go out at sun up and look for it before he goes to work. Does it have a name on it?

it does have a name on it, but it's not mine...like i said i just traded for it...i think it had a 504 area code on it, i think...but it was a Clear/Orange Champ Valkyrie with a Grange stamp that was fading on it...if it comes back that'd be cool, but no worries...see you tomorrow, 5:15ish...oh, and we all thought it went into the creek right at the tube running through it(side to side), just to the left of the bridge when you're looking up at the basket...thanks man...

Is that the first mention of the legal definition of lost vs discarded? If so that might be a new record.
leppard usually quotes it.

I am tired of noobs hoping on this old topic bragging about being douche bags. There is common courtesy, if you find it you should try to return it. Don't hire a detective or spend money on shipping. Call and say I found it, want to meet me me to pick it up? If they don't meet you it is yours enjoy. Disc divers should call too, its not hard, its much easier than explaining to someone why you have their disc and never called

I am tired of noobs hoping on this old topic bragging about being douche bags. There is common courtesy, if you find it you should try to return it. Don't hire a detective or spend money on shipping. Call and say I found it, want to meet me me to pick it up? If they don't meet you it is yours enjoy. Disc divers should call too, its not hard, its much easier than explaining to someone why you have their disc and never called
yeah_that.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts