• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Finger-Lickin' Firechickens - CE -11x - First Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. These discs were stolen from a storage locker from a local golfer and apparently were purchased by Jim legally from a PIAS, but the discs were not sold to PIAS by the owner. I just wanted to stop the sale of any additional discs so my buddy can hopefully get some of his collection back. He had easily $2000 or so worth of discs stolen. He will be going back to the police station tomorrow to sort out everything and I guess I'm not sure how it all works, but it anyone else is experienced with this type of scenario your input is appreciated.

Okay. These discs were stolen from a storage locker from a local golfer and apparently were purchased by Jim legally from a PIAS, but the discs were not sold to PIAS by the owner. I just wanted to stop the sale of any additional discs so my buddy can hopefully get some of his collection back. He had easily $2000 or so worth of discs stolen. He will be going back to the police station tomorrow to sort out everything and I guess I'm not sure how it all works, but it anyone else is experienced with this type of scenario your input is appreciated.

Seconded. This is an unfortunate situation that will soon be resolved.

Seconded. This is an unfortunate situation that will soon be resolved.

is this person on dgcr? i purchased one of these discs and would prefer either a refund or to send it back to its rightful owner. obviously i don't want to pay for the disc and returning it...but i'd feel poopy about throwing a disc with bad karma on it.

let me know what we can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts