• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] FINISHED W/DG Selling EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
negative feedback left. If by some miracle I receive the disc, I may consider changing the feedback. I'm more pissed that there has been ZERO communication on the issue.

this sucks.

I hope people who bought stuff from this guy get their stuff, I damn near PMed him about that Roc but i'm glad I read through everything first.

Same here, glad for once I skipped to end of thread. Hope it works out for y'all.

he got back with me today. said he sent it to the wrong address. gave me a UPS tracking number. If I get this disc, I may reverse, or downgrade the negative feedback.

he got back with me today. said he sent it to the wrong address. gave me a UPS tracking number. If I get this disc, I may reverse, or downgrade the negative feedback.

That is very good to hear!

When/if you get that disc, I definitely might get that Roc from this seller.

mr nacol has officially made it up to me :) I have my disc and a couple extras...
feedback will be reversed.

Man, I'd love to get a couple sss or rff wizards, but 9 is too many. Bump anyways, I hope someone buys them and removes the temptation for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.