• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] "FIRST ACE" Ends: 11:00pm EST 12/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc Lexia

Birdie Member
Current Highest Bid: $10.00 (woot woot thanks kdankn!)

End Time/Date: 11:00pm EST 12/22/2011

Starting Bid: $1.00
Min. Bidding Inc: $1.00
Bids Include Shipping!

Description: This is just one of the drawings I did. Thought they were pretty humorous and would make for a good gift or hang it up at work/home Just gonna auction them off, nothing fancy. Its on a 8x10 matte board unframed, drawn with authentic sharpie :thmbup: This one is more for someone who just got their first ace, or maybe for a prize at an ace race...just throwin some ideas out there ;).

picture.php

GET AT EM ACE!!

Last edited:
i dont have an ace yet but i wish i did. this one is SICK! keep up the are. its nice to see something new around here and not with a $200 artist's price tag on it.

i love my art. just never tried to get it out there much. i hate how the industry has turned everything into a wallet drainer. i want people to be happy to purchase my art. i usually just give em away but i recently lost my job. so i gotta do something! glad you like it man thanks!

Just got my first ace today..... Too bad the payout was only $2.00. Draw another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.