• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Another reviewer is qikly approaching the 1000 threshold. With his recent review of Renny Gold he now sits at 990. I'd like to think that he has the 200 uniques since he's been reviewing since 2012, and the fact that he's reviewed several top 25 courses, such as Moraine, The Selahs, Harmony Bends, Idlewild, Harmon Hills, Deer Lakes and Fairfield.

Check out his reviews. He's helped me out several times with course selection and destination planning.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=34935

Another reviewer is qikly approaching the 1000 threshold. With his recent review of Renny Gold he now sits at 990. I'd like to think that he has the 200 uniques since he's been reviewing since 2012, and the fact that he's reviewed several top 25 courses, such as Moraine, The Selahs, Harmony Bends, Idlewild, Harmon Hills, Deer Lakes and Fairfield.

Check out his reviews. He's helped me out several times with course selection and destination planning.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=34935

He's another New Orleans area guy; he and his wife are super fun to play with as well!

Thanks, gents.

Here's hoping you're right about the unique thumbs, Mark! We'll find out soon enough.

Thanks y'all! Feels kind of wild to cross this final hill after the long climb from gold. It's nice to be a part of such good company. The TRs on this site have helped me in my travels so much over the years.

Presently working on my review of the Houck course that opened at Parc des Familles in the New Orleans area this spring. It's a great one, sitting comfortably amongst the ten best courses I've played. Hopefully it'll be enough to tempt some more of you folks down here! I'd love to catch more rounds with the familiar folks on this site.

Let me know if you're ever traveling here! I love to play host and show the city off. I promise you'll leave well fed.

Congrats!! The only thing that might be better is playing both Buffalo Grove courses in Illinois, but you've also accomplished that. :cool: :cool: :cool:

congrats

Thanks y'all! Feels kind of wild to cross this final hill after the long climb from gold. It's nice to be a part of such good company. The TRs on this site have helped me in my travels so much over the years.

Presently working on my review of the Houck course that opened at Parc des Familles in the New Orleans area this spring. It's a great one, sitting comfortably amongst the ten best courses I've played. Hopefully it'll be enough to tempt some more of you folks down here! I'd love to catch more rounds with the familiar folks on this site.

Let me know if you're ever traveling here! I love to play host and show the city off. I promise you'll leave well fed.

!st Diamond reviewer from Louisiana as far as I know.:clap::clap:

Diamond Club members please check the group page for a unique announcement please. :)

Never realized there was actually a club. :eek:
May I have a peek please?

Oh, and by the way, spread the word: I just finished updating the Trusted Reviewers statistic pages for the new year.

:thmbup: :hfive: Congratulations to all our new Diamonds...
New013 and AdamE in January,
markmcc in June,
sidewinder22 in September, and
wellsbranch250 & Qikly in November!

Then, congratulations to all reviewers who earned an achievement level this year, those who moved up, and a special shout out to a couple of reviewers who leapfrogged a level (Horsman reached Bronze AND Silver this year), or three (blake833 earned Bronze, Silver AND Gold in 2018!!) :clap:

Here's to a year of new courses played, helpful reviews, and just lots of FUN in 2019!

Thanks Sisyphus, aka Jeff! Really appreciate your work.

Just off the top of anyone's head, can anyone think of who is just waiting on unique reviews? I know c_a_miller is but I am sure there must be more. (also his wedding is this weekend, so if you see him playing in a tux- don't ask!)

bobmcnelly is silver waiting for 75 uniques to hit gold.

Some more interesting data from the stats page for y'all:

The "average" trusted reviewer has been playing for 14 of (his) 39 years, bagging 154 courses in 13 states, has written 67 reviews with an average rating of 3.11, and garnered 7 thumbs per review.

The biggest beast in the review game has got to be our friend (and the subject of this thread, initially) Tracy Wolcott (the Valkyrie Kid), who, in the past 18 months, wrote 301 reviews :eek: and who has gotten 1655 thumbs UP in that time! He's the Energizer bunny of DGCR, folks! :p Tracy, I figure you've got company willing to play a round with you any time you get in their area. I know I'd be more than happy to connect with you again!

Congrats to Pmay5 on hitting Silver level trusted reviewer. A solid review coverage of North Carolina, informative reviews and a balanced course rating approach using the entire spectrum. Great work Sir and well deserved.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=43878

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it! I probably rate a little higher than others, but I love to have courses to play! :clap:

Just trying to help this great sport out anyway I can. Whether its updating the Course Conditions (after EVERY round), writing Reviews to help other DGers or working to build courses!
Good times around here, a couple of new courses going in, and several more working through the approval process. More courses to bag soon! Keep it up CADL Nation!! :hfive:

Don't you love when you notice you have a thumbs down on a review, re-read the review and notice it has a typo, then sit and wonder if the thumbs down came from your high school senior comp teacher?

wellsbranch250 is on this review thing. It reminds me that I need to read more reviews. I realized that I wasn't even reading and voting on reviews of the courses I was reviewing. I'm not sure how I expect to get votes on my reviews when I don't bother to read or vote on other people's reviews.

Latest posts