• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

i just realized the % is 55 not 60. that means Dave242 is only about 55 upvotes away from jumping straight to diamond.

For as many reviews as Dave wrote, a great many are lacking substance. They're simply his numbering system. Nothing more. It wasn't until the end where he started adding substance to his reviews. If his poor reviews were removed, all 100 - 150 of them, he would have easily been Gold or Diamond a long time ago.

While it's nice to recognize up and comers doing quality work... :clap:

I'd like to take a moment to mention that DGCR's very 1st Diamond, The Valkyrie Kid, is still grinding out reviews: 7 in July, and 39 (so far) in 2020. The man is a course bagging, review writing machine.

Tip my cap to his commitment and consistency.

Congrats Ryan! Added you to the FRONT page of the TR Stats!!

That's even cooler than the little diamond. I'm just glad it finally happened. I'm almost out of nearby courses and my next bagging trip won't be until the end of September.

And as far as TVK, he's got almost 3 times as many reviews as I have courses played. More actually. That's just insane.

Wooooo congrats!!!

BTW, we're not technically tied for WI courses (not on the baggers page) after my 9 this weekend...LoL.

I figured you'd end up sneaking some more in. I'm going to get 2 more in a couple weeks so I may jump ahead. Well one is Whitecap but I haven't played the new set up.

Not sure how MrFrosty isn't Diamond yet. Guy has been a mad man course bagging this year.

and 122 reviews by him so far this year.
Unfortunately, his reviews just need more time to sit there to get more uniques. I'll assume that most people that follow this thread have given him at least one thumb-up at some point. He'll probably set the record for most reviews before going diamond.

Mrfrosty's profile link below
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=79171

Last edited:
and 122 reviews by him so far this year.
Unfortunately, his reviews just need more time to sit there to get more uniques. I'll assume that most people that follow this thread have given him at least one thumb-up at some point. He'll probably set the record for most reviews before going diamond.

Mrfrosty's profile link below
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=79171

*In bold: Until/if I get there lol.

If I recall correctly, mndiscg was at about 350 reviews before diamond, but Mrfrosty has been cranking out the work this year for sure. Hope to cross paths (here in town) some time!!

Mrfrosty has a diamond badge for never using line break and another for being the best reviewer with the most unreadable reviews.

He doesn't actually have a diamond yet. But let's be honest, I am, or at least was, the master of run on paragraphs, coupled with run on sentences in said paragraphs.

I've gotten slightly better I like to think :D

If I recall correctly, mndiscg was at about 350 reviews before diamond, but Mrfrosty has been cranking out the work this year for sure. Hope to cross paths (here in town) some time!!

from looking at the spreadsheet, it appears mndiscg was at either 353 or 354 reviews when he hit diamond. Pizza god is currently at 344 reviews and is still gold. Any idea of how many it took Mashnut? the spreadsheet doesnt give a date for when he hit diamond.

One problem Mr. Frosty has is posting too many reviews at once. The forum makes you wait before giving another thumbs up, so I often go back to browsing the forum without giving him another 3-4 likes.

If he spread them out a bit, I think he would have many more likes on his reviews.

One problem Mr. Frosty has is posting too many reviews at once. The forum makes you wait before giving another thumbs up, so I often go back to browsing the forum without giving him another 3-4 likes.

If he spread them out a bit, I think he would have many more likes on his reviews.

some people, myself included, can't be bothered. when i have time to write reviews, i write reviews. the thumbs will come.

I need to remember the course well enough to review it. When I played 4 to 6 others after the one I'm reviewing, the waters get muddied. I'm not JUST playing it to write a review. I'm trying to shoot 18 ( or 9) down. And bag courses.

I did shoot a 10 under at some random IL 9 last year. 8 birds and an ace. I'll remember that round more than any review.

Latest posts