• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

MNDISCG

^ That dude needs diamond! I thought I had a lot of reviews for gold level but I knew nothing!

It's too bad nobody has a list of them conveniently posted in their forum signature. :|

Riiiight, cuz I can always be bothered to look at Mashnut's signature. :| :|

*hasn't looked at a forum signature since, like, 2010....maaan*

I totally agree! I hope that mndiscg gets his diamond soon!

This! ^^

...and it just prompted me again to find ways to browse and give out some more thumbs. You know, golden rule wise. I enjoy reading good reviews and like to give out :thmbup:'s almost as much as getting them. So I decided I could easily pull up the 'Hall of Fame' Wordsmith list from the Members tab, and scroll though finding a nice review from each Gold TR. I'll do more on that next rainy day. We both benefit: if they need a unique voter, and I haven't participated, they'll get one. And I find myself adding to my course wishlist, too. Since I'm a little OCD, working though that list means I'm planning to live forever to get 'em all played! :D

MNDISCG

^ That dude needs diamond! I thought I had a lot of reviews for gold level but I knew nothing!

Perhaps the most underappreciated reviewer on the site.. he reviews a lot of mediocre courses a lot of TR's haven't gotten to... and my never get to.

In essence his reviews keep cherry picking course baggers (like me) away from meh courses.

Thanks for the love guys! I have gone from around ~500 thumbs up to ~860 this year so I should hit the diamond next year sometime. I'll probably only get a few more courses/reviews in this year.

You need to ROADTRIP!!!!! ;) :p :D :hfive: :cool:

You need to ROADTRIP!!!!! ;) :D :hfive: :cool:

I had some prolific roadtrips this spring. And now I'm at a job where I can't take more than a day off at a time! Next month I'll be out of this seasonal job and will have some paid vacation again :)

Congrats Silly! I'll try to keep you on your toes when you get too carried away with your Snohomish County HBB. Welcome to the club!

I'm also looking forward to Sisyphus getting his Diamond! At 98.7%, the guy has the highest helpful percentage of any Gold or Diamond TR! His reviews are ALWAYS consistently great and helpful, so I honestly can't figure out why he even has 1 No vote. In my book, the HTN (Helpful to Not) percentage is the most important statistic of all, and Sisyphus is the leader in this, for good reason!

Thank you, Olorin. That means a lot coming from you! I aims to please, and am really enjoying the return to childhood that finding disc golf in my 50's has brought me. And this is such a rewarding website, with the achievement levels to keep us constantly striving for another course to go out and review. Thanks to the pioneers here!

Congrats Silly! I'll try to keep you on your toes when you get too carried away with your Snohomish County HBB. Welcome to the club!

HAHA thanks! Hopefully I'll need you, it would be nice to get more SNOHO courses. :D

Although I'm not sure it was a major goal of his, Congrats to Ben (Innovadude), newest Diamond TR!

I'll be happy to cover the cost, hopefully within the next 10-12 months...
:popcorn:

I just checked my mail today and I got my wooden mini, totally awesome! $25 is well worth it.

Although I'm not sure it was a major goal of his, Congrats to Ben (Innovadude), newest Diamond TR!

just noticed this tonight, congrats dude

one day I'll get mine.
I've had to wade through a lot of crap courses to complete michigan 100% and now two new courses just got added :(
too bad I can't roadtrip til next year (with baby coming very very soon)

Yep, gonna resurrect this thread, since I just noticed Reposado has a new, pretty looking icon showing he's passed 200 unique voters, just like Bogeynomore recently accomplished Diamond as well.

:clap:Well deserved, fellas! :clap:

thank you. noticed it this afternoon. i was hoping i might make the jump after the three courses i was planning on playing tomorrow. (im in miami and plan on the scenic route to gainesville tomorrow) but guess i got number 200 from some older review.

and then there were 25

Latest posts