• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

That might be it. Sorry if that was included and I missed it.

Not sure how, but the chart is incomplete. I have 1,746 thumbs up votes and 108 thumbs down votes, so a total of 1,854, yet my name is not on the chart.

As Tyler J said, yes just Diamonds...per the topic of the thread. Should have specified that.

As Tyler J said, yes just Diamonds...per the topic of the thread. Should have specified that.

I was wondering why I wasn't on that list. Makes sense. I should get there soon

the chart is the voting records of those people, not the counts of votes on their reviews though, right? I mean you can look at your profile and know how you voted

Update on Diamond miners needing unique votes

Pizza God – 374 reviews – 1425 thumbs-ups
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=8530

Getting close to 1000
BigA1724 – 141 reviews – 962 thumb-ups
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=35845

I'm thrilled to share a spot on that list with near-Diamond reviewers such as Pizza God and BigA1724, but I'm checking my list twice and noticing that ye two aren't among my unique voters yet. #karma ;)

I'm thrilled to share a spot on that list with near-Diamond reviewers such as Pizza God and BigA1724, but I'm checking my list twice and noticing that ye two aren't among my unique voters yet. #karma ;)

To be honest, I don't read many reviews and I have only 110 likes that I have given out. FYI, you were #110. I wonder what 15 thumbs downs I gave out were.

At some crappy nine hole no one had bagged before?

markmcc and I threw a couple years back. Live Oak Landing, an 18 hole course. it had ok game play. Surprisingly we had both already throw it, despite both living multiple hundreds of miles away. Only ten members have marked it as played, and the course is now extinct.

But once you're diamond, you don't need thumbs anymore.

I don't think you all would actually play. It would just be a series of arguments (er, I mean discussions) of best teepad material, basket types, counting how many fairways touched or crossed, and whether the shot variety and elevation were all they could be for that course. By the time you sorted all that out it would be dark. :)