• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] First Run Destoryer, Cape Wiz, Fingerprint Wasp and sexy Glow Teeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
I have here 4 discs that anyone in their right mind would want.

-17? G Elite Z Wasp: I've never felt CE but damn if this isn't it. Super finger printy, tacky. Amazing feeling wasp. 7.5-8/10 with no ink. Pancake flat and feels near 175 G. This is a true gem.

-175 G First Run Star Destroyer: 6.5-7/10: ink on back and rim. One nick on rim but really just faded stamp and dirty. Ideal thrower.

-168 G Cape Wizard: 9.5/10 (storage wear). No ink beside factory. Big circl tooled.

-175 G CFR Glow Teebird: Sicknasty 'merican flag Zepplin-esque tourney stamped. I believe ZAM designed these and they look and feel amazing. 10/10 no ink.

WANTS:
-as always sweet KC rocs
-looking to hoard some wizards (would look at firm lots)
-hard to pass on legend/icon rivals if they're max weight and possibly multiples
-always likely to take others too. Just text 636-544-1370 or PM and we can discuss!!:thmbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 242
I saw a post for cape wizards wanted, Should still be in first few pages. I think it may even be discreid,

The orange cape is for sure. The white one is available but I'm debating on bagging it lol.
I would 100% deal it thoug

I'm interested in the Glow TeeBird and have a bountiful selection of Wizards to trade from. The 2 you may be most interested in (2012 Endicott Open & Sioux Passage Open) are in my FS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts