• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First Run Reptilian Disc Golf Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
$10 Bundle Deal Today!! SHIPPED

After working hard to take everyone's opinions into account. We finally created a stamp that a lot of folks really like. We are selling bundles of a disc and Mini for $12 shipped. Our first run consisted of just wizards and a couple of magics but our second run will be expanded into all four Gateway putter molds. I also am thinking about doing some Karmas as they are really nice.

- 10 Yellow Soft: All 173+ G. Firm with a touch of flex. Nice bit of tack with a chalky finish.
- 2 White Unmarked Flex: Feel like SSS/SSSS. Super rubbery grip without feeling floppy. These are going to be amazing putting putters for someone.
- 4 Blue Super Soft: firm SS that has an amazing chalky finish. These are my putting putter. 173+
- 4 Black RFF: firm for RFF, super chalky finish. These are amazing winter putters. 172 G or 175 G
- 2 Blue RFF: softer than the blacks. Very grippy but not floppy. 175 G on both.
- 9 White Soft: these are the KC Pro feeling wizards. These are going to be great drivers. All 175 G

Magics:
- 2 Orange SSS: Pretty stiff for SSS with great rebound. Very grippy174/175G

PM me with any questions or you can text 636-544-1370. Hope you like them!

Attachments

• RDG disc 1.jpg
    RDG disc 1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 249
  • RDG disc 2.jpg
    RDG disc 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 159
  • RDG Minis.jpg
    RDG Minis.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
looking good buddy.. been wanting to mess around with a few stiffer wizards but atm no dollhairs :(

Just let me know when ya do and I'll send some your way. These white softs feel like a dead ringer for KC plastic. Somehow they are both slick yet grippy and feel very durable.

Bump for just 17 left. We have about 6 of the KC Pro feeling Wizards left. Get one while you can and support us running a second batch!! PM for details :)

Bump for a pic of an SS Wiz

Also, you should have some floppy, light weight catch discs printed for the 2nd batch

Bump for a pic of an SS Wiz

Also, you should have some floppy, light weight catch discs printed for the 2nd batch

here are the blue SS. These are the babies that I putt with. Pretty firm but are really grippy and are seasoning amazingly well :thmbup:

Attachments

• RDG SS.jpg
    RDG SS.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 65
Let me know when that second shipment arrives. I swear by the Warlock and I love the Karma for a mid-range. I saw the thread when you were asking for feedback on the stamp design and it turned out nicely! :thmbup:

You got it jcarroll. Anyone else need some KC Pro feeling Wizards?
The yellow softs are also quite nice. We have two/three blue SS left that make amazing putters.
Also one lighter blue RFF. Thanks guys for your support!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts