• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Sub-Par Round

Seppi

Welp, I just shot -4. My previous best was 2 over (I play an 18 hole course). I want to thank everybody here for all the help you've given me. When I first started playing one month ago I was shooting in the high teens.

Thanks for all the help, especially with choosing my first discs. I feel like I'm off to a pretty good start thanks to you guys.

Thanks again, have a good one!

Awesome feeling! first par, first birdie, first sub 9 and 18, and an ace, sub par tourney rounds...lots of milestones:)

Congrats man, I wish I could go back to the days when I felt like I was getting better with every round I played.

When I read the title it made me think "sub-par" as bad rounds! Just took a second to catch on. :doh:

Congrats on your sub-par round and your continued progress.

I have only shot even once on my home ( 9 hole ) course. I mostly score +2 and +3.

That's a great accomplishment! I know guys who've been playing longer than me and have never shot under par on my home course. There are always different goals you can set for yourself so you have something to shoot for. My goal for the past two years has been to shoot a bogey free round on my home course and i've come very close many times but it eluded me until this past Saturday. I shot three down with no bogeys and it made my entire weekend. It feels good when you set goals that at the time seem unattainable and you reach them. Congrats to you and i wish you the best of luck out on the course. Just wait until you smash your first Ace..what a feeling.

Latest posts