• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] >>>>>Five More Rare Discs!!!!<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpburi

Par Member
Here are five more for sale from my collection. Will go to the first person to offer full price, but I will consider other offers.

NO TRADES and prices are shipped! Thanks for looking!

1) 11x CAL Tooled TeeBird (Sunburst Orange w/ Purple Stamp) 173g 10/10 NO INK $45 SOLD Has a really sweet sunburst effect...the inner ring is darker orange and the outer ring is lighter orange (almost yellowish):

2) Pearly Stock Stamp Gator (Blue w/ Red Stamp) 170g 8.75/10 Very, Very Faded Ink on Rim (I almost couldn't see it and put no ink) $69 Has some stamp and scuffs from storage and being in the bag a couple of time but has its whole life ahead of it:
rpb649601.jpg

3) Pearly Pro Line Monster (Pink w/ Sick Rainbow Stamp) 174g 10/10 NO INK $50 SOLD Stunning disc in person...best stamp and color combo...almost looks red in the pic but it is really a lot more fuschia (dark/bright pink):

4) 11x Champion Eagle X (Yellow w/ Star Dye) 171g 7.5/10 Very Faded Rim Ink $17:
rpb652101.jpg

5) 11x Pearly KC Pro TeeBird (Yellow w/ Black Stamp) 168g 7/10 Faded Ink $52 SOLD:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts