• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Flat Glow Firebirds Asia open 2011 Paying 25 a piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino

* Ace Member *
so new 25 bucks or a *d destroyer in trade if you prefer plastic.

used take off a buck per point on the sleepy scale.

9/10 24
8/10 22
7/10 20
6/10 18
5/10 17
4/10 16
3/10 15

these two are the ones i'm looking for.
Nikon00002911.jpg

Nikon00002908.jpg

Last edited:
I want a few of these. might have to go purple echo destroyer on this wanted thread!!!

You looking for firebirds only? I have a brand new 2011 Asia Open C-PD for sale. Clear with that same multi-color dragon stamp. i think its a first run? Correct me if Im wrong.. PM me. thanks

man that did some sick discs that year.. loved the champ stingrays from 2011 AO.. GL tho buddy ill keep my eyes open

bump got one more AO fb. rainbow stamp!!!

i don't need more but i would love a few more.

got it perfect disc too! thanks

any more sellers out there?

got it perfect disc too! thanks

any more sellers out there?

Can I haz feedback? ;)

Is it just the stamp your after? I have one that looks and feels identical. It has a Milwaukee bar stamp I believe.

Can I haz feedback? ;)

Is it just the stamp your after? I have one that looks and feels identical. It has a Milwaukee bar stamp I believe.

these were the first batch of glow firebirds that innova released that were pancake flat(2008 they stopped offering them). i think a few team ones came out before, but that is the other one i posted. so the Asia open fundraisers from DGV were the first of the new batch not the old glow fb which are really nice too.

and yeah i like the stamp cuz zam did it and I'm really weird about having all the discs the same/color/stamp(stamp color doesn't matter)

I only have 10 here!!! need more.

]

These are the Asian firebird I just picked up! Figured you'd be the only to enjoy seeing them as much as I.

Status
Not open for further replies.