• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chico, CA

Peregrine Point

Permanent course
4.085(based on 30 reviews)
Flight of the Falcon
Posted by flipphone
C-Tier
Peregrine Point
Contact Details
Contact Name: Mike Pease
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: (925)285-6710
Divisions / Fees
Rec: 25.00$
AM2/FA2: 30.00$
AM1/FA1: 35.00$
MM1: 35.00$
MPO/FPO: 45.00$
MGP/FGP: 45.00$
Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 06:00 PM

flipphone

This is a one day two round event. This is a fundraiser tourney to help keep Peregrine Point open and is the first PDGA sanctioned tourney to happen at the course. It costs 10,000$ a year to keep the course open due to tree studies and insurance. I am asking that 2$ is added to the buy in that will go directly to the course. We will be having a raffle after the event and all proceeds will be going to the course.
There will be a player's pack for the first 50 people paid and registered (custom tourney shirt and a mini). I am capping the event at 100.
How to register: Email to [email protected] Name/Division/PDGA#. Payment can be made with cash whenever you see me, through paypal (email: [email protected]) or a check can be sent in the mail to 1067 Via Verona Dr. Chico, CA 95973 and make the check out to Nor Cal Plastic Company.
If you have any questions please let me know by sending me an email or a message on FB.

Latest posts

Latest posts