• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] FLIPPY wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Looking for beat in pfn star or echo star wraiths (maybe pfn champ as well) more flippy the better have paypal and trades!

I have a new/unused 167g Red G* Wraith if your interested. $10 shipped.

Looking for beat in pfn star or echo star wraiths (maybe pfn champ as well) more flippy the better have paypal and trades!

Good luck on the regular star pfn's getting flippy. I bought one (SWR) from PIAS that was as visually beat as a disc gets and it still flew solid stable.

The blizzards beat in pretty quickly and come in weights up to about 170g so you might just get a new one and beat it in yourself. Personally, I lightly tap my new, regular champ Wraiths on a foot-long, 4"x4" in the passenger seat for about 10 hours while traveling (makes a great drum beat tool) and that gets them within 50 or so rounds of decent turn. Blizzard I'd go 5 hours and test.

May be interested in pfn pro wraiths prefer star like plastic but anything may go at this point haha
Not a fan of blizzard even the heavier stuff not sure why just preferance

The first run blizzards with the bubbles in the flight plate flew true to the numbers and much like regular champ, they just never ran those heavy (150g max?). If they did, I'd gobble a dozen up right now.

Blizzard doesn't hold the sweet spot as long as regular champ but my longest disc, if properly hyzer-flipped, is a 163 blizzard Wraith and since I only pull it out once a round or so (375'+ and wide open side to side or over the tops of trees), it pretty much stays put on that edge of usability/flippy since I'm never slamming tree trunks and usually landing soft with it but definitely falls under utility since it's so seldom used.

Been in the bag, in that state, for about 18 months now. I've tried Innova's speed 11's that start out less stable but I just don't have the consistency with them when they get to the same turn-over and/or flippy state as I do the Wraith.

Really appreciate it going to try and find one in used bin in local store give one a try thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.