• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] FLX Avenger SS

I didnt got that heavy. Might just work out right. I know it is listed as less HSS and more fade than the Roadrunner was but it is also a little slower if I am not mistaken.

I picked up a Avenger SS Pro D yesteday, and my friend got a Elite z. I threw both, and the Pro D out flew the Z by about 10 ft and they flew the excat same line.

Threw my FLX Avengers SS yesterday and found it to be the best long anhyzer line I have ever had. Leopards not suppose to have as much fade at the end but I found the Avengerr SS to actually hold that anny longer.

Not quite what I expected but I had been looking for that long anny for a long time. I use FH shots for it alot but this is a bit different as it is gradual through the flight and not just a right fade.

I agree with the statements that this is a long range buzzz. In the woods at Basil park I hit a 150 'approach' shot right in. In fact, I've been getting a lot of approach shots in from the 150-50ft range with this disc lately. This thing just has eyes and it does what it's told. My buddy has a big arm and only the max weights won't flip over on him. I don't have the power he does so this is my go to disc, especially in the woods where you got to have the accuracy. Straight as can be and then it fades, but not too much as it deccelerates(?)

You shooting 150ft shots with an Avenger SS? I throw my Challenger putter from that distance.

I throw my ESP SS on the same relese i use for spike hyzers with my force and it takes a long s line out to probaby 360' if i crank it any more it will just flip.

I tried my hand at (on purpose) rollers today with my FLX Avenger SS. It was surprisingly controllable. I gave it alot of power and released at an extreme anhyzer line and bingo. I never tried rollers really and this disc made them seem easy. I think I may want to buy a Z version of the disc just for rollers in the future.

Now with the roller added into the things that this disc can do for me, it is becoming a very useful disc. I can use it for annys, straight shots, tailwinds, high to low elevation drives, hyzer flips, and now rollers. It is not really good for hyzers or headwinds though.

I tried my hand at (on purpose) rollers today with my FLX Avenger SS. It was surprisingly controllable. I gave it alot of power and released at an extreme anhyzer line and bingo. I never tried rollers really and this disc made them seem easy. I think I may want to buy a Z version of the disc just for rollers in the future.

Now with the roller added into the things that this disc can do for me, it is becoming a very useful disc. I can use it for annys, straight shots, tailwinds, high to low elevation drives, hyzer flips, and now rollers. It is not really good for hyzers or headwinds though.

I would suggest getting a different disc for rollers, not as in type but having a "roller" AvengerSS whether it's Z or another FLX. Rollers beat your disc up so fast it will throw off your other shots because it got too flippy etc. I had this problem with my sidewinder that I used for rollers, I can't even throw it in air anymore.

I would suggest getting a different disc for rollers, not as in type but having a "roller" AvengerSS whether it's Z or another FLX. Rollers beat your disc up so fast it will throw off your other shots because it got too flippy etc. I had this problem with my sidewinder that I used for rollers, I can't even throw it in air anymore.

Yea, I think I may look into that. I really love all the other things that the Disc is doing for me, I'd hate to lose that ability too quickly.